~~Written Update 8/4/11*Sonia's confession*~~

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A MEMBERS POST

Hey Guys I am your Updater for today!!

RECAP:-

Ritz and Appy tell Lise and take Navya to Appy's house.Ranveer asks Ritz weather she'll come to have ice cream or Not.They reach the Ice cream parlor Navya hair gets entangled in Anants  Button! Her phone rings and She is Shocked Because it is her mom!

SHORT UPDATE:-

Anant's Car Accident..Sonia Tells Anant 'I LOVE YOU'

DETAILED UPDATE:-

PART 1

The Episode Begins with Navya shocked! Ritz pick on the phone and tells aunty Shez in the car..Navya Removes her hair and talks to her and tells that We sent u to study not to go out with other boys etc..i want u to be in Appy's house in 10 mins! She says Ok! Navya runs to Appy and tells the Situation! they are ready to go But can't find Ritz and Ranveer

IN ANANTS HOUSE:-

The Nani asks Anats Mom..From when i am seeing why are u looking at the time! I am seeing that it has become late..Then Anants dad comes and asks for Anant..Nani is again Grumbling! Don't know where and Where he goes and with who!

NEAR THE ICE CREAM PARLOR:-
Appy tells Anant the Situation and he is all set to go..Hez driving the Car.Looking at Navya's Expression Starts driving more fast..Sonia asks why u driving fast..then She becomes romantic! He is driving the car more fast...Then Navya tells him to drive little slow...Sonia puts a song and Catches Anants Arm and tells we r on a ride so so much Masti is ok!! Anant is looking at Sonia and suddenly a truck comes in front of then...Ranveer Screams Take care and they go and dash a tree
Navya's mom is trying her phone! Anant comes out of the car and removes everyone..Navya's phone rings Appy receives the phone..and tells aunty that shez gone to the bathroom! Navya's dad asks Navyas Mom wat the prom...
Anant tries to make the Car star..Ranveer tells that we'll have to call a to truck!!
Navyas Mom tells that I had told Navya to call upAnd they were so busy That they didn't call...Navya's dad Asks U spoke na...So come to sleep now!
Anant tells that the Van will come soon..Ranveer u take Everyone and go..Ranveer says we all will go together..Navya goes to thank Anant and seez a Hurt on His head..She tells him and tehn sonia tells r u a doc no na..Anant says thanks!.Police comes there Havaldaar seez the car and says.These people are drunk and then the Police not listening to Anant  tells the Halvaldaar to take them to the Police Station.Anant says Let the girls go and U take us both!! He says NO! and tells them to come!

PART 2
Anants Maa asks his bro that why didn't u sleep..He says i was not feeling sleepy So that's why! And u used to give us a book..and then Anants Dad comes and tells we are waiting for him Anants dad tells his bro ring up Anant and ask where is he! By the time he calls.Anant calls and And tells to help him and don't tell dad...but then dad asks wat will i do? And then after sometime they show the Police going..Anant tells them to go and they get a Auto Rickshaw and all of them go...Anant tells that i called up half and hour back and till now they haven't come! Sonia tells its so Romantic till the Van comes We will Walk...he tells that I don want to walk i want to reach home early..Sonia tells those 3 behenji's Just because of them Our evening was spoilt

IN THE AUTO!
Appy is getting angry on Sonia and Even Ritz is getting anry..Ranveer tells that He is not like others
Sonia and Anant are fighting and Sonia tells that Navya was trying to flirt with u!
Appy is telling that Anant should leave her in the middle of the road! 
Then Sonia tells sorry to Anant..She catches his hand and tells that 'I LOVE U' 'I LOVE U VERY MUCH' 'I LOVE U SO MUCH' and hugs him!

PRECAP:-
Anants dad s shouting at Anant and tells that Now i think u shouldn't be in Mumbai! Navya is sitting in her class..But doesn't see Anant and Is worried!

RATING:-

I'll rate it 7/10

Guys my first Update hope u like it..Guys there was only 2 parts and had 1 break!

Sorry for any mistakes

⭐️~~Riddhima~~

~Ridzzi~⭐️

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Riddzi.... Nice update ya... Loved it...

This is Tressa here.... I watched the episode on Tv..  But read ur update too....

I tell u...I have fallen in love with this show... Its so awesome....

& the characters are so realistic.... I always face the same type of confusion as Navya... Friends & Family & College... My Life seems to be suurrounding these...

Waise I can never lie... & hence I always land up being scolded.... I can very well relate with NAvya's character....

& about Anant..... OMG... He is so cute... & I love him....

rock8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesum update
u did gr8 job
it wuz well written
keep it up
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

thanks for the update Ridz....🤗

hate this epi.....😡🤢 n hate this sonia🤢

navya-anant for ever.....😳😍