MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
So finally we will b able to soon see d entry of d superiors of d vampire world.so what do u think is sid going to do to give the superiors proof about abhay-piya relationship.what do u think and do comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latifa_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah, I want to know abt this superior, but Abhay suppose to bite  Piya again in next full moon night
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They will not show superiors๐Ÿ˜†
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im thinking that sid will try to take a pic of abhiya scene and send it to the seniors as a proof that abhay is in relation with piya and try to create problem for him...๐Ÿ˜ก
i hope it doesnt happen like that though 
but i dont think that masters will enter so soon...they will just show them talking from phone or through orders to chand, but not directly...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sid should be kicked out of town. he shouldn't be in Pia and Panchi's Life at all. if his gonna act that like that.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisivaj

im thinking that sid will try to take a pic of abhiya scene and send it to the seniors as a proof that abhay is in relation with piya and try to create problem for him...๐Ÿ˜ก

i hope it doesnt happen like that though 
but i dont think that masters will enter so soon...they will just show them talking from phone or through orders to chand, but not directly...

yes,,,they will not show them directly
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superiors will stay on phone...they won't enetr Dehradun haahahhahaha
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superiors darte hain dehradun main aane ke liye kyunki unko bhi love na ho jaye.
Suneel_kumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Superiors darte hain dehradun main aane ke liye kyunki unko bhi love na ho jaye.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shrishu&shristi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think as per the vampire rule abhay cannot fall in love with a human but he can definitely fall in love with a vampire.so abhay can trick this and give a tit for tat to sid as pia is slowly becoming a vampire a good vampire like him.what do u guys think.