ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Todays show was only focused on RukVeer talking about Rasal'.

Ranveer:  Rasal needs to live her own life and she needs move forward and she can do that if Vikram is in her life because I cannot give the love that Rasal is looking for

Rukmi: it's not possible as she loves you and the person who use to love Vikram is no longer same and this will be not allowed in the society or even in this house and by hearing this Rasal will just die isn't she baring enough from what is happen so far

Ranveer: I will make them understand and the society is the one who give right to husband to take care of his wife and I believe this is what is right for my wife

Rukmi: ok let say you do make everyone understand what will you do when your memory will come back because doctor said there is still a chance to gain that how will you react then

Ranveer: I love you Rukmi and the doctor said is very low chance I will get my memory and what difference will it make I won't forget my today, my love for you will never change you can never forget your first love and did you forget your love for me even though I hated you so much Rukmi you have to fight for it I am not saying this is going to be easy but if you are with me it will be

Rukmi: I hope that whatever you are saying is right what if we get them together and they are happy but latter on they might not be because loving someone else's lover is okay but loving someone else's wife is not okay what if they keep thinking about do they really love me or not

Ranveer: so far form what you have told me Vikram does not seem like guy to think all this but in love all this does not matter if there is love is true it won't go wrong and you are the one who told me he still loves her and I am sure she loves him too as first love is never forgotten

Rukmi: Rasal is not alone anymore she is carrying your child this havelis Vaarish did you think about that and show ends on Ranveer

Tomorrow: Ranveer is talking to Vikram and telling him to bring Rasal back in his life as he won't be able to give her the love and she will not be happy with me and Vikram is disturb by this

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ranveer is correct. if rasal back to vikram, three will be happy. Now ranveer loving rukmi, rukmi to rasal and rasal to ranveer. No one is happy. Rasal character not good. Rukmi love ranveer truely. so for hhis happiness she accepts rasal. But rasal thinks baout herself. Not ranveer and not her sister.Rukmi is now also great.She knows ranveer l;oves her very much.But she wont do wrong to her sister. But rasal she enjoys rukmi life.She is not trying to get back rukmi's life with ranveer.Instead she made her sisiter rukmi as servant for her.This is sacrifice. No.Not at all. By birth rasal is having her mother's character.I hate rasal who hate ranveer loving rukmi(living for her family)