If I was Bebo.........

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am pretty sure that all of you must have had this thought at least once while watching SLB. In some scenes you would have just wished that if you were in the place of Bebo or you might have thought that I would have done something else is I was in Bebo's place. Now I just want to hear from you about:
1. the scene you loved that much in SLB that you wanted to be in the place of Bebo
2. the scene you didn't like because of Bebo's attitude and you think that if  you were in her place; then you would have done something else. Do mention what you wanted to do.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
1) The Scene I Loved That Much In SLB That I Wanted To Be In The Place Of Bebo, There Was So Many Scene That I Love So Much In SLB

1) Bebo Hand Got Burned Her Hand And Everyone Took Care Of  Her In The Beginning
2) Bebo Fight In The Court Scene To Get Her Parent's Out Of Jail The Dialogue She Said
3)AmBo All Scenes

2) The Scene I Didn't Like Because Of Bebo Attitude And I Think That If  I Was In Her Place That I Would Have Done Something Else.

I Liked Bebo Attitude In All Scene But The Only Thing I Didn't Like About Her Is That She Forgive People So Easy In Rano Track When She Was Saying She Was Bebo And Then No One Never Had Faith In Her I Would Done Asked Babloo For Help Like Bebo Did And Then Prove Myself Then Leave Anyone And Go Live Somewhere Else And Teach Them All A Lesson Without Forgiving Them

Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very interesting topic Lakshmi...
Right now I'm a lil sleepy, will defo get back to it tomorrow...
Waisey mein soch rahi thi that  there were some romantic scenes as well in which many of us would like to be with their future husbands... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
Ambofan thumbnail
The scene I didn't like coz of Bebo's attitude:

If I were Bebo at the time when Amrit and Bebo are brought back home after their reunion in the mandir, I would not have stopped Saru parjai ji from telling the sufferings Bebo had to go through.
Jab insaan itne kuch se guzr jaata hai to aur mazboot ho jata hai, and Amrit had the right to know and it was also his responsibility to know about everything that had happened to Bebo...

The scene I liked and wished to be in Bebo's place:

Pata nahi abhi kuch samjh nahi aa raha...
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Sorry Lakshmi Post For Bebo Now It For Amrit And Thought Doing One For Amrit

Pretty Sure That All Of You Must Have Had This Thought While Watching SLB. In Some Scenes You Would Have just Wished That  If You Were In The Place Of Amrit Or You Or You Might Have Thought That I Would Have Done Something Else Is I Was In  Amrit Place. Now I Just Want To Hear From You About:

1. The Scene You Loved That Much In SLB That You Wanted To Be In The Place Of Amrit

2. The Scene You Didn't Like Because Of There Attitude Of Amrit And You Think That If You Were In Amrit Place Then You Would Have Done Something Else. Do Mention What You Wanted To Do.

Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
The Scene You Didn't Like Because Of There Attitude And You Think That If You Were In There Place Then You Would Have Done Something Else. Do Mention What You Wanted To Do?

Kuku-

Amro-

Ashok-

Saru-

Daljeet-

Prabjot-

Omi-

Babloo-

Geet-

Suman-

Amrit Mother-

Harmeet-

Shravan-

Arjun-

Biji-

Ria-

lakshmi42 thumbnail

1. The Scene You Loved That Much In SLB That You Wanted To Be In The Place Of Amrit
I liked the scene where Amrit was arranging a surprise for Bebo. I liked it very much and was just thinking if I could do something for my partner (not now; because for the time being I don't have oneπŸ˜†)

2. The Scene You Didn't Like Because Of There Attitude Of Amrit And You Think That If You Were In Amrit Place Then You Would Have Done Something Else. Do Mention What You Wanted To Do.

During the misunderstanding phase; Amrit didn't allow Daljeet to do something and Daljeet was angry at everyone. Then Amro was making him understand about the condition of Amrit and they love and care they must give him for his recovery. Now Amrit was overhearing it.Even then he was not able to understand the love of the Narangs and Bebo for him. I just didn't like this part. If I were in the place of Amrit; I would have really tried to find out the truth or ask Bebo directly.
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Kuku-
Kuku was the one who brought Manji to the Narang House. Kuku knew that Manji is in love with Amrit. If I were at his place; I would have kicked her out of the house or would have made a separate arrangement for her stay when I finds out that she is in love with Amrit.
Amro-
During the Khanna track, she went to Goldie and asked her to get ready for the Karva chouth. She very well knew that Goldie won't do any such things. Still she went to her only to get insulted. I wouldn't have done such a thing. In fact I can't consider such a person as my daughter-in-law.
Ashok-
I like Ashok and haven't find anything that bad about him.
Saru-
Same for Saru also. I haven't felt anything bad for her
Daljeet-
Daljeet always tries to do some other business without informing his family and that always lands in big troubles. I wouldn't have done such a thing without informing my family.
Prabjot-
I didn't like so many things about Prabjot
1.She knew the reason why Bebo was marrying Karan. She knew it was for her husband. Still she was saying bad thing about Bebo along with the bua. If I were in her place, I would have told the entire family the moment I come to know about it and would be proud to have such a sister-in-law who sacrifices everything for her brother.
2.She trusted GG in the initial phase and when Kuku and Amro where in prison. If I were in her place I wouldn't have believed GG because Amro never behaved like that to her other daughter-in-laws

3. During the Khanna phase she asked Daljeet to hide the money just because she felt Saru is having a separate saving. I would have never done that in such a circumstance when the family was suffering.
Omi-
Would have never ever married Goldie. I would have remained with Nayantara.
Babloo-
I didn't like Babloo at all. I liked him only when he became a trouble for Rano (Sinha Di would kill me for this)
Geet-
Would have revealed the identity of Babloo at least to Amrit
Suman-
Suman was very rude to Amrit and Bebo. I would have at least tried to find the truth
Amrit Mother-
I like her. I don't find anything wrong in her
Harmeet-
I lke him too.
Shravan-
He is a spineless guy. Should have convinced his parents for the marriage.
Arjun-
He believed his brother blindly. He never tried to find out anything by himself. Too much trust on one person is not good.
Biji-
She is the eldest member of the family and should have prevented her grandchildren from doing such an evil job. But she supported them
Ria-
She is such a cute girl. I didn't find any thing wrong with her
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Mines

I Liked The Scene Where Before After AmBo Accident Amrit Dialogue This Cliff Scene Where Bebo Got Scared She Lost Amrit And When Bebo Got Mad At Him For Playing This Prank On Her And She Left He Calling Her Name Saying If You Go Like This I Die And She Goes Back And Hug And This
Dialogue

During The Rano Phase:
Amrit Didn't Allow To Listen To Bebo When She
Was Making Him Understand Was She Was Her Not Rano, Even Then He Was Not Able To Understand The Love Of Bebo For Him. I Just Didn't Like That Part. If I Were In The Place Of Amrit. I Would Have Really Tried To Find Out The Truth

Ambofan thumbnail
Lakshmi, a great job at pointing out what cud have been done instead for all the characters. Exactly what I wud have thought of...⭐️