ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rukmi is talking to Vikram and find out he is still in love with Rasal and his leg was broken from the battle he went to fight he tried hard to kill himself by joining the war but leg got shot and now is paying the price and as he leaves Ranveer comes to ask who he is and she tells him Rasals first love

Dadisa asks Ranveer if he is happy and Ranveer says yes as Rukmi is making me feel this way and Dadi remind him about how he need to take care both and give him necklaces for his both wives Ranveer tells Rukmi to choose but Rukmi says give it to Rasal and this touches Ranveers heart when Ranveer tells Rasal too choose she says my favorite was yours and since you don't have that I don't want any my happiness was in you and your love that you had for me but since there is no love I don't want anything as I am your wife only by name and Ranveer says please take one it will make me feel happy and she does just to make him feel better but Ranveer feels guilty

Rukmi tells Ranveer she feels bad that she has a step-mother because of her everything is ruined Rasal comes to Rukmis room and gives back the necklace and says your husband gave me this and I came to return it as I don't need pity nor anyone's donation I just took at the time to make him happy and as she leaves she bumps into Ranveer and he sees the necklace returned and is more upset Rukmi goes to MS and tells MS about Vikram and MS tells Rukmi not to think about Vikram and Rasal together now she has her own life

Ranveer is thinking about Rukmi telling about Vikram and Rasal feeling lonely and how he cannot never gain his memory makes him frustrated and in deep thoughts just as Rukmi comes to ask what's wrong he says I am gone do what you want I am gone turn back time and make Rasal and Vikram one again and this shocks Rukmi and shoe ends on them'

Tomorrow: Rukmi tells him this cannot happen as Rasal I not alone no more she has your child she is your wife and this shocks Ranveer'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you for narrating the story daily. I dont know hindi. i watch this serial for rukmi and ranveer. Rukmi what a beautiful character and beautiful girl.