WINNER WINNER SPOILER

Kishan2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My friend's father has been working in side the whole zeetv team unit and he said they have decided to make AMIT AND FALON thw winner.

Thank You..

Note: This is the information given to me by the insider there is no input from me....

ThankYou and have a wonderful year ahead.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DesiGirl_ thumbnail
i dont believe this. it cant be AF. Zee enevr makes those who get the most thi-that won. its gonna be a dada ki baniye jodi fo sure!
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Both of the seasons had a worthy winner..hope this season has one too..Yayyy Cornalli!
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks. I am not surprised if decisions are internally fixed.
They have been performing well consistently.
But politically I expected Bhagawan Mithun to favour his Geetu Ma. 😆
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
By the way since the show has not been recorded it is not a spoiler but speculation.😆
Pl keep spying.
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Didnt we have a similar insider spoiler during DID2 and it didnt turn out like that when the show was aired?? If AF is the winner, than SV would be in 4th position!! Now what did the voting lead mean?? Reminds me of the very first season!!!
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Highly doubt this one 😉 

Wait for the shoot to be over atleast! then u guys can post as many fake spoilers as u want 😆
Prud123 thumbnail
Hope this is true,If it is then my faith will remain that always a deserving person wins DID.
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I believe that the deserving one always wins. 'Jo jeeta wohi sikandar'.  Apart from talent, luck also matters.

No point in believing in conspiracy theories. After all, we can never be sure what happens behind the scenes, so as a viewer I like to believe the final results.