love vengeance of imv

carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sometimes imv reminds me of heathcliff of wuthering heights. How long will imv live in past?if he doesn't come in present he is going to lose everything.love and vengeance is so intricately woven in him.He loved bb's daughter so much that i m surprised that person capable of loving so unconditionally(like he told his baa that he could have become lifelong slave to bb for his love) can hate so much. fellow has boxed up his all emotions other than hatred and anger that i think hating bb plotting and destroying has become second to his nature (like in case of sabina).He doesn't even spare his family.(separated his parents and separating sid from his passion.Calling vaibhav his investment).
Love should be so subtle and pure that even hatred should fall in love with the idea of love. hope devaki manages that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet samie thumbnail
some time leaving the past behind is difficult and hatred became part of life and purpose.
Even if you do manage to forget its still hard to change
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

imv has not forgotten his past , some ppl r like that, i am also one of them for some ppl past memories r very imp , yes to move on one must forget but its easier said than done

coming to show, imv jaisa bhi hai i like him ,there r ppl like him , he is a self made man
and above all he is very interesting to watch , u may like imv u might not like imv but no one can deny his powerful screen presence, none of imv scenes r boring
carljung thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
its not that imv is not interesting to watch. Definitely enjoyable but what im trying to say is he has built so many layers around himself of anger and revenge that the person who could love with so much intensity is hidden very deep. He has right to be angry with bb but why sacrifice innocent people.
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

imv has not forgotten his past , some ppl r like that, i am also one of them for some ppl past memories r very imp , yes to move on one must forget but its easier said than done

coming to show, imv jaisa bhi hai i like him ,there r ppl like him , he is a self made man
and above all he is very interesting to watch , u may like imv u might not like imv but no one can deny his powerful screen presence, none of imv scenes r boring

hmmm anmol your point is totally correct. whatever he is portraying he is creating interest in viewers, i knw he is playing a rigid and tough man but there is some reason behind it and he has lost his love of life and been humiliated by BB. so he is justified to some extent for taking revenge bt i will not support his decission of ruining devki
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ruchira23

hmmm anmol your point is totally correct. whatever he is portraying he is creating interest in viewers, i knw he is playing a rigid and tough man but there is some reason behind it and he has lost his love of life and been humiliated by BB. so he is justified to some extent for taking revenge bt i will not support his decission of ruining devki

yes ruchira poor devki is being dragged into this mess , she will suffer the most but i am sure she will stand up to imv
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes ruchira poor devki is being dragged into this mess , she will suffer the most but i am sure she will stand up to imv

yes she will afterall she is bold enough to judge b/w good or bad. she is a qualified mba degree holder from england, beauty with brains😉
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ruchira23

i don't like IMV as i can't accept his logics 4 taking revenge!! 🤢if he'd taken sum type of revenge from BB like destroying his business but destroying his grand-daughter's life & even destroying the life of the gal whom his son luvs & who even didn't harm him!! these r really ruthless tactics & not like sum professional businessmen!!🤢🤢

though i agree IMV is self made man but in reality i'dn't seen such ruthless self-made man!!!and if we go by his logics then the prsn whos publishing  -ve happenings at IMV's house is also justified in his revenge as he was also taking revenge from him!!