ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The show starts with Rasal crying and saying even though Rukmi betrayed everyone but they are still with her and Moomal tries to make her feel at ease but Rasal does not listen

In morning Rukmi prays to God to not make her disappointed and wakes Ranveer up to go he does some shararart and she runs to go get him breakfast and Ranveer says to God that Rukmi believes in him so much don't disappoint her (awww so sweet)

Rukmi sees Rasal eating alone and she ask why she is eating alone and when Kamal comes she says now I know who is my own who is not and now with this family I only live for my child nothing more and Kamal tries to tell her she is sorry but it is best for everyone to get along and Rasal says I can never do that and I will never do that

Deep tells his Mamsa that he will not get married again as he remembers what the doctor had told him and tells him if I get remarried our relationship will not be same Chacnhel thinks its mamas as plan so he can hang out more with Deep but he says I am stuck between you two and Chanchel threatens him to get Deep ready or she will tell BT (LOL THAT IS FUNNY)

Doctor tells RukVeer that there is no say when will he get his memory back you have to just keep hope in one another's mind or no one will be happy and hearing this Rukmi can't take how she ruined her sisters life and Ranveer tries to tell her she did not but she runs out Ashu stop Ranveer as he knows she loves Rasal and Ranveer too much to hurt herself and as Rukmi runs out she bumps into a man and its no other then Vikram and show ends on both of them looking at one another

Tommorow: Ranveer tells Rukmi he was to give Rasal what he stole from her and that is Vikram back in her life and Rukmi is shocked'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago