5th April- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

My deepest apologies for Monday. I forgot to tell Mages to do an update because I was busy.

SID'S HOUSE-ABHIA BARGES IN AND NO BLOOD IS SHED. ABHAY AND SID HAVE A CONVO. PIA AND PANCHI HAVE A GIRLY CONVO.

Sid has his fangs sticking out. He does this weird neck move and realizes that someone is here. Pia is seen in the car. Sid kisses Panchi's neck (i hate his character but that scene was hot ☺️). Pia barges in and Panchi is surprised. Pia apologizes but tells Panchi that she worried. Panchi is flattered: "That is so sweet." Sid tells them he will go get some drinks to calm down the nerves. Sid goes out the door and Abhay follows.

Sid pours some drink.

Sid: Oh little brother, always on time.  Looks like you are on watchman duty because you are always following Pia. Good. I hope she tips well. But how are you going to do this? Are you going to be so stupid as to follow her all the time like the ugly full moon night?

A: Just to remind you, I will not leave Pia alone anywhere. I will not leave her even for a second.Is that clear enough?

S: Wow. So wherever she goes, you follow. How do you even love Pia? You need a hear to love. And you don't have one.

A: I love her with my every breath. I don't need a heart for that.

S: That's beautiful man.

He fake cries. Then starts to laugh.

S: You are talking like a human being. You are so mistaken about who you are. You are a vampire. Bad one. But you are still a vampire.

Abhay tells him he has lost.

S: You are wrong bro. I have never lost. You have never made me lost. In trying to make me loose, you have done what to Pia. You bit her.

He sucks his teeth. He takes of his tie.

S: Come little bro. Our preys are waiting for us.

Pia and Panchi are having a girl chat.

Pi: So?

Pa: Don't even ask. My whole life changed. I am so happy he loves me. And this is all because of you. Sid told me how much he helped.

Pi: I am happy that you are happy.

Pa: Btw, why are you with Abhay? I thought something happened between you and Abhay.

Pi: Panchi, he finally told me he loves me.

Pa: Wow, I can't believe this. We found our love. Maybe it is magical night since it is full moon.

Pi: You know like full moon night is lover's night.

IN SID'S LIVING ROOM-PIA TRIES TO READ SID'S MIND BUT ABHAY IS SCARED.

Sid is drinking somewhere. Pia thinks that she should help Panchi by trying to read Sid's thoughts.

Abhay thinks: No don't Pia. If you find out the reason why you can't read mine or sid's mind, there will be trouble.

Panchi, Pia, and Abhay leave.

MOUNT COLLEGE-MISHA DRILLS PIA WITH THE ABHIYA DETAILS. KABIR AND ANGAD PLANNING TO BARGE INTO A GIRL'S PAJAMA PARTY. SHANKAR IS PLANNING TO GO TOO.

Misha show her hand (?) to Pia and walks over to her seat. Teacher comes in. Pia text Misha.

P: What happened? Why so angry?

M: Your new bf. Panchi told me Not fair. I thought we're bff's.

P: Now I am telling you. So deal with it.

Misha walks over to Pia. Tells Kabir to move over. She gets on top of the desk. Teacher catches her. Tells her to sit down.

M: So tell me.

P: Later.

Misha is begging Pia to tell her about what happened. Pia says no. They make a lot of fuss. Teacher catches her. Misha gets detention. Kabir overhears their conversation: a girl's pajama party.

Shankar is planning to leave flowers in Misha's locker. He hopes that Misha will come to him as a friend and tell him about the flower (he is writing it as anonymous). A teacher comes in and asks he can substitute. He says no.

Kabir and Angad discuss the pajama party. They are planning to barge into the hostel to attend the girl's night out. They are also planning to embarrass Misha by making her wear girly clothes. Shanakr overhears. Shanakr goes to the teacher and tells her rest assure, he will substitute for her.

ABHAY'S HOUSE- HASEENA TOLD CHAND SHE WENT TO SID. CHAND IS MAD. ABHAY AND CHAND GO TO PIA'S HOSTEL TO GUARD HER.

C: It is sad that you don't know what consequences we all have to suffer.

A: What happened dad?

C: She went to Sid and told him everything we were planning to do.

H: Oh come on, Chand. You know why I went there. I was just planning to protect Sid. I just couldn't-

C: You just couldn't? You have risked the lives of ppl in this entire town. Do you know what Sid is capable of?

H: I know what he is capable. I told him I chose you and Abhay.

C: The only we can defeat Sid is if we stay together. I hope you understand that.

He goes and sits down. Abhay is leaving.

C: Where are you going Abhay?

A: Pia's hostel. Sid is looking for an opportunity to attack Pia. I am going to go and protect her and stay outside of the hostel.

C: Stop, I will go with you.

ABHAY'S LIVING ROOM- SID COMES IN AND PERSUADES HASEENA TO KEEP SUPPORTING HIM.

Haseena is left alone. Sid is outside with his car. Sid enters. The doorbell rings.

H: Why are you here? I choose Chand and Abhay.

Sid: Maa, just hear me out.

He sits down on the sofa.

S: Maa, I feel so lonely. You have always thought of Abhay and Chand. You have never thought that you have created another child. Maybe that is why I am so angry with Abhay. I am jealous of him.

Haseena tells him that he always wanted him to be part of this family but Chand and Abhay...Sid interrupts:

S: We'll manage it.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Update! You write well...
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. I will watch this episode online like the rest.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much....

I am kind a tired of all negativity of sid killing all of those innocent people so he can get revenge from abhay.....I hope CV will end his story soon...
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hmmm is Haseena that dumb to think that Sid actually gives a damn about her? Jeez

.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks very nice detailed update...
--sunshine-- thumbnail
hey thanx alot 4 d update...

Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update 😊