ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ok so i wrote this really detailed update but computer froze so its gone be short one 😭😭

I like to thank BLOKES for filling in for me at the last moment...thank you so much

Ranveer tries to make Rukmi say who she went to see and how is Yash is the good doctor Rukmi tells him that Yash was her childhood friend and when he use to hate her like other members in family he misunderstood my friendship with him

Rukmi tells MS she will take the phone and will talk to Ashu and as phone rings she tells Ranveer its her mom and goes to take it out and he overheard her talking to Ashu and tells her if i hated you there must be reason you are a liar and Rukmi is shock to why he is saying this

Rasal tells Rukmi she was the one who told Ranveer how you and Ashu use to have relationship and Rukmi ask why and Rasal says so he can find out your true color Rukmi goes to Ranveer and tells him the real truth about why she went to see Yash for his treatment Ranveer tells her she should of told him and she says i did not want to give false hopes and wonders why you didnt ask me if you knew i went to see him and he tells her Rasal poison my head

Rasal is feeling if she did the right thing but Kamal looks uneasy and so does Dadisa but Moomal keeps saying you will see Ranveer will throw her out and Ranveer hears this and says to Rasal you should of found out why she went to him and it will be best for the family if they accept her or else they might loose their son and Kamal tells everyone that Rukmi is also this house DIL and they need to stop talking against her and this shocks Rasal and show ends on her face

Tomorrow: Rukmi is running out the hospital crying and bumps into a man and looks up to him to say sorry and it turns out to be VIKRAM (Rasls's Ex-Fianc) and he is crippled

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the lovely update..........thank god rukmi told the truth to ranveer and he did not doubt her..........Edited by Roshini1494 - 13 years ago