Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday - Shree??

😲😲

😭😭
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Friday is for Eljay ma...

Update for Friday, Apr 1, 2011:

Arivu explains that the van in which the body must have been brought should have been near the shed, he goes outside and sees an oil stain on the ground.  Our detective says that the engine is in the front, so the body must have been in the front seat or back seat (middle seat le irukka koodaatha?), finds more blood on the roadside, collects that also, says he will get it compared with the blood in the shed.  He and Dheena go back there late at night, Dheena wants to know why and he says he wants to observe the movements in the street at that time.  A kulfi ice vendor comes, Arivu orders two kulfi ices (enakku illaiya?) and asks the guy if he goes there daily, and the guy says Yes.

The lawyer asks the ice kulfi man if he saw an Omni van that night around that time, three guys in front, two at the back, and they looked like the adiyaals in movies.  He asked them if they wanted ice, and they practically came to hit him, so he left the place.  He didn't note the number of the car.

After he leaves, they drive around and reach a police booth.  The guy outside asks for their id, the lawyer gives his card - his name is Arivazhagan - and he explains that they are looking for clues to the Selvam murder case.  The policeman says that he saw an Omni van which had some problems outside his booth, he asked them what the matter was, they said they had a car problem, they were from Ambattur and had come to see a friend, Mohan.  Their van started again, so they left, but the policeman got the license plate number, and he gives it to Dheena and Arivu, with the time: 12: 30, (habbaa, for once, this serial shows a policeman who is not corrupt and actually does his job - am I dreaming, or is this an April Fool's trick?) and says he will come and give evidence in the court also if needed.  Dheena and Arivu are pleased with their Holmes and Watson work and leave.

Selvam in his cell, doesn't eat dinner, which is a special - biryani!  He says he is reminded of his wife, and the other guy tells him they don't get biryani daily.  He tells him it is normal to remember one's mother and then one's wife when they see food, and he is reminded of Archana serving him biryani one night.  Apparently, it is Moghul Biryani, she saw it on TV at Bhanu's place, so she made it, and he really, really enjoys it and eats it with relish.  Ada, recipe konjam thara koodaatha?

Thodarum ...

Aandavaa, at least now let this story somehow come to an end, let Selvam be released and let this Arivu find a way to trap RS, put him in jail and finish this story.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday 7/4/11

Folks a brief update.

Raani is ridiculed by Sarrrrooojjjaa and as luck would have it, the lamp
that should not go kaput, goes kaput - not just going off, falls down and
breaks. Just then a call comes saying that Aakash's dad had a heart attack
and is admitted in a hospital - the whole household does a labO dibO , Sarroojja
needles Raani some more ....uh huh

The second part is worth updating. Dheena and Columbus/Sherlock go to meet
the reporter . They are waiting outside a house - later known as a minister's
house - and the security guard comes and chases them away. Lawyer wants
to know the secret " Your gate is closed but you know that we are outside!!!
How?" Security says that they have CC TV coverage - for the safety of the minister -
"and so we can see the whole road" Sherlock seeks an appointment with the
minister's PA, explains the murder case and watches the video recording of
the day of " MMMM ai maatti vidu " . Cinema mathiri, boot thorakkaradu, Kannan's body,
rowdies' faces ellam theriyarathu. Sherlock requests for a copy of the video and
promptly gets it. Dheena and Columbus are happy that MMMM will be released. They
visit MMMM and tell him every thing " Inimel abacus school le irunthu TC thaan"

Raani's FIL comes home - as usual Sarrooojjaaa lOda lOda - unfortunately her dad joins
in karichu kOtting Raani " I never believed in any such superstitions....but now....Aakash,
just because you loved this girl and wanted to marry her.....I accepted......now that is
going to be my kazhuthukku kAthi..." awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Roja screams

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail

Update for Wed, Apr 6, 2011:

RS and Sankaralingam come to see Selvam in jail.  Selvam is told that his father and wife have come to see him, he gets all excited and gets up and goes there only to find RS and SK.  His face changes and RS taunts him, saying this is what happens when you insult this RS.  He freely admits to killing Kannan and hiding the body in Selvam's shed and says that now Selvam will hang for all this.  Selvam smiles, RS asks if he has lost his mind.  Here is where Selvam makes a mistake, he tells RS that soon they will exchange sides, and RS will be in jail, while he will be outside because they have proof of his innocence.  He tells RS that he can find out in court about the proof.  Why can't these characters keep their big mouths shut?  RS is worried, and says they must find out what proof Selvam has.

Vasu is staggering along in a drunken stupor, trying to figure out where to find some money.  He comes across a family, looking for someone to carry their luggage, and offers to do it for them.  They are Gujaratis, and say they will give Rs. 50, he asks for Rs. 100, they agree.  When they reach their destination, he is spotted by Reva and her mother leaving the temple.  Reva comes and talks to him, feeling sorry that he is doing a porter's job.  He says he has no other way, people don't give him a job when they find out that he is connected to RS.  Reva says she is proud to see him doing any work and asks why he is not working in the hotel any more.  He fabricates a story that they were adulterating food in the restaurant and when he questioned them, they kicked him out.  Reva is skeptical, but she and her mom appear to have swallowed the story.  Just then, the man who hired him comes and says that a purse and cell phone, along with Rs. 5000, are missing from his wife's bag and accuses him of stealing.  Vasu denies it, so the man dials that number from his cell phone, and of course, they hear the ringing.  Vasu has hidden it in his pants and is caught, with Reva and his MIL looking on.  Reva is disgusted and leaves.  A crowd gathers and Vasu tells them that the Seth is falsely accusing him, but the Seth tells them that he is the thief.  Finally, the Seth leaves and Vasu tells the crowd to buzz off.  Looks like this guy will never change, and this show will never stop unless he changes, and I will be stuck with this show forever!

RS finds out that the camera in the Minister's house has taped the car stopping there with the body in the trunk and now Selvam has that proof.  RS hits the guy who drove the car.  Sankaralingam tells RS about Dheena and the lawyer going to the reporter's house and finding out about the CC camera in the Minister's house and subsequently getting hold of the film showing them with the van and the dead body as proof.  RS is worried.

Thodarum '

Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday - 7/4/11

Continuation of Sherlock Sankaralingam explaining the chronology of events -
about how Dheena and Columbus Arivu got the evidence. RS is worried and his
cronies sing an ashthothram "neega ninaichaa......ethuvum nadakkalaam " RS is
in deep thoughts...apram....." Thookunga da antha lawyer and Dheena vai "
Athaan adiyaals maha smart aache 😉 thookidaraanga - epdi??? Dheena
and the lawyer are just  coming out from somewhere - gloating about how they
found THE evidence to save MMMM - RS Oda dhadiyans abduct the duo and
zooommmpp they go to the den. Dheena and Columbus are presented to RS.

ThuLLal time for Dheena - "RS, I had a lot of respect for you..ippO CHEE nnu pOchu...
un kudumi in my hands.....unakku Abacus school is confirmed....blah blah " RS is
patience personified - allows Dheena to rattle and finally calls out to some one -
that some one comes and Dheena becomes a zero watt bulb. Well, the deal is -
if Dheena does not produce the video evidence in the court , his land of 10 grounds
will see the day light - the fellow who owns the two grounds of land adjacent to
Dheena's will donate it to Dheena. This land has been a head ache for Dheena
and he readily agrees for the deal. However , he says that MMMM knows that
Dheena has the evidence - "how to manage him?" RS says that Dheena can give
all the other evidences - except the video - "my lawyer will pooh pooh the case, say
what??" Dheena agrees - huggie kissie time uh huh. When they leave the den, Columbus Holmes is stunned " we did so much ...to get MMMM out of abacus training.....now this??? How will u get Priya?" Dheena says that in the court they can submit other evidences -
 " can tell everyone that we lost the video ( ada kirukku, antha minister veet le pOi
marupadi record panna koodatha nnu kekka maattanagalaa??)
RS  Oda advocate
case ai piece piece aakiduvaar. MMMM will go the gallows....I will get Priya also...."
Advocate finally says that Dheena should be the lawyer. Just then Sivaraman calls
Dheena " Mappillai (apdi Podu ) neenga romba periya kaariyam panni yirukkeenga...
can you please come home ...now??" A surprised Dheena agrees to visit.

Matter enna nna - Dheena's mother , the great villi who is now a reformed woman -
Shiva veet le Dheena voda arumai perumai yai eduthu sOllittanga. Obviously, Dheena
kept his mother in the loop about the CC TV evidence. Mommy is highly excited.
"Dheena , nee sOnna Odane , i wanted to disseminate the info......sambhandhi,
enakku manasile vaichukka theriyaathu.....I came her for 2 reasons...1. MMMM is
a good fellow, I know that this news will bring a lot of happiness for all of you, I
wanted to see that. 2. All of you, esp. my DIL Priya should know the efforts put in by
my son..." rattles on and on...Dheena face le "no fly dancing" - if looks could kill, by
now Chintha would be a heap of ashes !!!! Lady Shiva asks "mappillai, MMMM
nalaikki veliye vanthuduvaar thaane?" Dheena mennu muzhungufies ...looks for
support from Columbus ...who is only too happy to play bOOm bOOm maadu.....
Both Jeyanthi and Priya look doubtful - athuvum Jeyanthi has this " Ivan reaction sari
illiye" look

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Update for Friday, Apr 8, 2011:

Priya and Jayanthy are looking suspiciously at Dheena, whose face looks uncomfortable as Arivu keeps talking about how they found out about the CC at the Minister's house and got the recording of the portion where the body is shown inside the trunk of the van.  Sindha is all praise for her darling son and looks at Priya and asks why her marumagaL doesn't look as pleased as she should, and finally Priya speaks up and thanks Dheena for helping out her mama, Selvam.  Now Sindha says that once Selvam is out, they can go ahead with the marriage arrangements as Priya has softened now towards Dheena and her parents agree.  Priya leaves the room but Jayanthi is still suspicious about Dheena.

Archana is sitting and thinking about something while baby cries.  Bhanu and landlady come there, wondering why the baby is crying, landlady shakes Archu who is lost in thought.  Landlady wants to know what is wrong, Archu says she was worried and landlady tries to instil some courage into her.  Kannan's roommates also come there and just then, the phone rings.  It is Sivakami and she tells Archu about Sindha coming there with the news that Dheena and Arivu found a very important clue - the CC recording of the body in the van - and with this, Selvam will definitely be released and RS will be in prison.  Archu asks why Sindha didn't tell her this earlier and Sivakami says that Sindha did go to Archu's house first, but since she wasn't at home, she went to Sivakami's house instead.  She tells Archu that they will go to the court together the next day.

The much awaited court scene - Archu, her parents and baby, along with Vinod, Jayanthy, Sindha and Dheena, Siva, and Selvam's parents on one side, and RS and SL on the other side.  Selvam comes in and looks at Archu for two minutes, then his parents, then Archu, then at RS and SL.  RS looks at Selvam.  This goes on for about two minutes.  Arivu stands up and calls his witnesses one by one - first, the reporter, then someone called Sundar, and all dialogs are muted.  Illaina en BPyai eppadi etha mudiyum>?  Then the PP comes and says that they have said all this, but still no one has actually seen the dead body in the van, no one has even seen the body in the van. 

SUSPENSE - Now Arivu goes and brings up the CD and gives it to the Judge.  SL asks RS why they are handing him the CD and RS says not to worry, there won't be anything on the CD (we knew this was going to happen, illaina indha kadhai mudinju poidum and we will have no more thollai!).  Arivu asks the judge to see the CD and he will know everything.  Music, suspense music, ....

Now the camera shows Archu, Selvam, Archu's parents, one by one, back to Selvam.

Thodarum ...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

eljay thumbnail
Update for Tues, Apr 12, 2011:

RS is furious that Dheena let him down just to get married to Priya, he says he could have kidnapped her any day and brought her to Dheena if that was the reason for his doing this drogam.  Dheena explains that he didn't plan to give Priya a happy married life, rather, he is going to torture her atom by atom (aNu aNuvaaga!).  Just then, SL's phone rings, he answers it and comes back, distraught.  His daughter has committed suicide and she has done this because he didn't get punished for killing Kannan, so this is her permanent punishment for her father (for once, justice has been served on a serial, though I would not have wanted it this way).  RS and SL leave, but RS warns Dheena before leaving.

RS's home - Reva is eating sweets.  When RS enters, she offers him sweets and tells him that these sweets are for two reasons - one, because Selvam, who was innocent, has been released, and two, because SL has been punished, by his daughter who is now dead.  She tells RS that he will also be punished the same way, because he will not allow anyone to stand in his way, even his own wife and daughter.  Now she gets her own back - she tells him that he cannot do anything to her, because after all, he himself has said that she is a paithiyam, so she can say anything she wants - serves him right!  She taunts him over and over, and finally leaves.  RS is so furious that he throws the plate of sweets.

Selvam returns home, accompanied by the whole clan - Archana, baby, Shiva, MIL and FIL, Vinod, Priya, mom, dad.  Sivagami does arati and then he insists that they should all stay for lunch.  He tells Archana to prepare a virundhu for everyone.  Landlady and Bhanu welcome them, Selvam thanks landlady for encouraging Archana, she praises him and says she always knew he was innocent, Kannan's roommates come and welcome him.  He asks about Kannan's family, they said that the family was heartbroken, so they are going to help the family out every month.  Selvam says he too will help and Kannan's two sisters now have another brother, himself (irukkira problems pOraadhu pOle irukku!).

Night - Shiva and Selvam wash their hands, Shiva wants to go home, but Selvam wants him to stay (avarukku velai edhuvum paNNa vendaamaa?  avar veetileyum oru wife and baby irukkaanga, avangalai pOi paarka vendaamaa?)  Shiva says he has to go home because his wife is alone and finally Selvam lets him go.  Now for the reunion scene - Archana gives Selvam milk, he asks her if she had any, and she tells him to have it.  He sits with a sad face, says that he has not done any of the things he wanted to do for his wife and baby, just when he was beginning to make some money, all this happened.  She consoles him, then he drinks the milk and now the praising session starts - the lunch was so good, you outdid yourself, and so on.  End of scene - let us leave the two alone!

Thodarum ...
eljay thumbnail
Update for Wed, Apr 13, 2011:

Happy Tamil New Year's Day tomorrow, everyone!

Since Selvam is out of jail, the director is building up on his new track:  Rani and her inlaw problems.  Rani brings coffee to her BIL, who is reading the newspaper and tells her that her brother's picture has come in the papers, with the info that he has been declared innocent.  Rani says she is very happy about it and all those who considered her brother guilty will now know that he is innocent.  Saroja promptly gets up and is ready for a quarrel - are you trying to insinuate that I was one of those and are you making these remarks to me?  Rani tries to explain that she did not intend that, but Saroja goes on, saying that your aNNan has gone to jail and back, he had even gone to the police station once before for fighting with that same guy.  Rani is in tears, MIL tries to defend her, Akash tells his sister to stop and would she not be upset if someone said that about him, that's why Rani is upset, making Saroja twice as mad.  Why doesn't this woman go and live elsewhere? 

Just then, two people come - they are from Akash's dad's office, and they have come to give him his settlement check for Rs. 7 lacs.  Once they leave, Saroja promptly says, Let us buy a flat for Rs 5 lacs (where do they get a flat for that amount?  I also want one there.  I think she meant the deposit and I probably missed it.) and a car with the remaining money.  MIL says why not put it in the bank and use the interest for our expenses, FIL and BIL come up with their own ideas, Rani says, Can I say something?  Rakshasi Saroja gets angry and says, why do you have to come in with your ideas, but Akash says she is also a member of this house.  Rani says, Let us get FIL's angiogram done and if there is any need for any surgery, we can take care of that also.  Saroja accuses her of trying to get into FIL's good books, but MIL and FIL think it is a good idea - serves you right, Saroja!

Sindha and Dheena come to Sivagami's house, Sindha in a good silk sari, Dheena in a printed shirt - I am really at a loss at understanding these guys' so-called fashion sense, or else maybe everyone's tastes have changed, and I am still old school!  I was under the impression that printed shirts were out of style, but who knows?  Sindha explains that they have come to discuss Priya and Dheena's wedding, everyone looks blank.  Sindha asks if they didn't know about Priya coming to their house and telling Dheena that she was ready to marry him.  They call Priya to the room, she comes, and Sindha tells everyone in her presence about her going to their house and telling Dheena to put the kumkumam on her forehead.  Sivagami wants to know why she did that without telling them, and why she didn't tell them even after the event.  Mr. S, however, senses something and says that he wants to talk to Priya, alone.  Sindha and Dheena are not too happy about this, but they can't do anything.  Thank God, this Mr. S has some sense in his head!

Mr. S and Priya alone, Mr. S asks her if she really wants this marriage, and she doesn't have to feel obliged to marry him because he helped Selvam (I like this man, he has sense!), but Priya says she has been observing Dheena for some time now, and he has been giving up a lot of things for her, so she thought she should also give up her stubbornness and adjust to him.  They come out and Mr. S gives everyone the good news.  Sindha wants to fix the date for the wedding immediately, but Sivagami says they should first consult with the two maapillais and then only they can fix a date.  Sindha and Dheena agree to this.

Vasu in a temple (does he even believe in all that?) with his friend.  Friend gives him some money, he says he wants to sit there for some time.  Friend reminds him to go somewhere to talk to someone, who will give him a job.  After he leaves, Vasu goes and sits down.  Bhagyam comes to the same temple, praying that Selvam should do well in life hereafter, without any more problems.  Vasu observes her from a distance.

Thodarum ...
eljay thumbnail
Friday 15/4/11

Vaasu and his friend in the temple - His friend asks him to go and meet
the prospective employer. Vaasu semai scene kaattings - " enna periya??
cell phone company le sales man velai......romba peel aa vidare?" Friend
nondhufies his vithi " unakku pOi help...hmmm" Aalai vittal pOthum nnu friend
runs away. Romba velai senju kalaichi pOittara DSDR , kOvil le apdiye resting.
Ex LR 1 enters ( intha amma maaralai innum....uh huh ) Prays for MMMM and
DSDR decides to play beggar. Goes behind mommy and begs " Enakku ippO
no one, I am an orphan.....staying with a friend.....paying for all my mistakes,
amma amma amma..." Amma shoo shoo s the beggar. Some lady advocates
for DSDR " Paavam pullai, koopiduthu.....yennu kelu " (kovilukku vanthOma, Samy
kumbittOma, pOnOma nnu irukkanum......Oor vambu unakku yethukku?)
LR 1
says that she does not know him " I am not his mom" DSDR is stunned ..sees
the prasada queue and joins that. LR 1 sits in a corner. Archu and MMMM come to the
shed with the baby...... NinaivO Oru paravai....virikkum athan siragai...... Gnyabagam varudhe...gnyabagam varuthe....Kannan murder gnyabagam varudhe.... Roja sings
 for the couple.

Prasada queue - a guy in front of DSDR looks like he walked out of Prince jewellery
 just then. A guy behind DSDR is eying the bracelet (later Roja learns that the bracelet
alone weighs 40 gms , habba )
The guy behind DSDR pushes him down, uses the chaos,
steals the bracelet and scoots. LR 1 is privy to this theft. But all in the queue think that
DSDR is the thief and ..dharma adi session happens. LR 1 kku apdiye pAasam pOngi
varathu - comes and tries to rescue sonny boy but the crowd thinks that she also belongs
to the kalavaani gumbal..... call to the police..... amma and son to the abacus school.

MMMM and Archu cleaning the shed. Lady Shiva arrives.  Frets when she sees her
mappillai with a broom ( ayyo da...pOnnu senja Ok yaam !!) Wants a poojai to be done
before the reopening of the shed "kannan Aavi...roaming around here..." MMMM says
that Kannan was a good fellow.." NO Aavi....even if he is here like that he won't harm
me....he likes me.." Finally Lady Shiva imparts the good news "Priya accepts
Dheena" MMMM is worried that Priya changed her mind because of MMMM . Lady
Shiva says that man Shiva checked " She has accepted Dheena ..she found that
he is a changed person now..." All smiles around. Just then Dheena calls ..MMMM
gets to know the news from the other side.....Dheena reminds MMMM " Please go
and see the automobile guy.....get on with business..."

Police station - Inspector veluthu vaangaraar.... LR 1 is outside the lock-up - begs
for clemency. " naanga decent kudumbam.." Inspector has the last laugh and says
" Your son is a thief....and your face is familiar too" LR 1 says that she has graced
the station when she came to see MMMM " My step son..murder....now released..."
The Inspector says that he KNOWS the criminal family " 1st son murder case...
second son thief... you lend support.... uh huh nalla gowravamaana kudumbam
 than.." Park maama arrives...gets to know the scenario...begs for his part.....and
finally the inspector says " giving you an hour, tell me where that bracelet thief has
gone... illatta mommy and son kambi counting thaan.." Park barks at wifey " You
just had to look at your son...ippO paaru...enge nikkarennu... " Promises wife that he
will get her released "DSDR epdi venaa pOgattum.."

Freeze