2nd April PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

My apologies for yesterday. I was extremely occupied so I was unable to update.😳

Here is the update for today. It is most definitely a MUST WATCH.

SHORT UPDATE

T and Panchi altercation.

Sid and Panchi romance. Sid reveals the truth to Panchi.

Pia reads her teacher's mind and saves the class form a surprise test. Misha is awed by her mind reading.

Panchi apologizes to Pia.

ABHIYA CONFESSION

LONG UPDATE

Enter T. She greets everyone and sits in her office. She takes out her mirror and says, "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Should I ask the question at all?" She compliments herself. Panchi comes to her and begins to insult her. She says how T always throws herself at boys. T and Sid are perfect for each other because they are both players. T says, "Ah, so Panchi got dumped." T says, "You should be used to this. First Danish and now Sid. You should not be blaming me. You should be blaming Pia." Panchi says, "I am not talking about Pia." T-"Then you should talk about her." T explains how Pia stole everyone from T. She says that Pia is the same as me, in fact she is smarter than her. She warns her- "Don't blame your life on me. You're not getting anything out of it. Understand, looser?" Sid steps out and says hello. Panchi goes back to her desk and starts working.

Pia bumps into her teacher. She picks up her stuff. The teacher thinks- "I just remembered after seeing Pia. I have to give her class a surprise test. Everyone is going to cry. Nobody prepared." Pia is able to hear what she is thinking. She asks some nearby people if they heard her. They tell her no. Pia thinks-"Can I really hear what others think? Anyways, I need to warn the others". Pia goes and warns the class about a surprise test. Kabir does not believe her. Misha doesn't either. Pia explains to Misha about what happened before when she read her mind yesterday. Misha and Kabri start fighting. Misha supports Pia now. KAbir still doubts that this is true. He thinks this is a prank. Misha tells the class to start studying. Kabir calls them all fools. And walks away.

Panchi is furiously typing something. It is a resignation letter. She goes into the office and gives him the resignation letter. He asks why. Panchi tells him she attained experience but now she wants to move on. She says that there are personal reasons. She names Pia, saying she can't work with her. Sid walks over to her. "So you have a problem with Pia. Okay. I will fire her. But you should know that last night Pia was planning a proposal night for you and I." He explains how Pia played an important role in getting Panchi and Sid together. He assures her that Pia and he are not together. Panchi blushes as he flirts with her. He tells her to take resignation letter and burn it. He tells her, "I need you Panchi." She walks away. He mocks himself after she walks away, repeating the same line- "I need you Panchi."

The teacher walks in. She sees that everyone is studying really hard to the point that they never even lifted their eyes. She is amazed. She walks over to Tracker who seems to be muttering to herself. She asks- "Are you guys okay?" Tracker says- "Yes ma'am. We realized we need to study." Misha explains that they need to start ahead so they have two month for revisions. The teacher says, "Then you guys should be happy to hear that I will be giving a surprise test." Everyone is surprised that Pia was right.

Misha and Pia are walking together. Misha tells her that they should open up a business with her mind reading. She tells her that they could become famous. Pia walks away. Misha says- "You know what? Nobody takes me seriously." She still tries to persuade Pia.

Panchi joins in outside. They offer to take Pia to dinner but Pia says she is busy. Panchi tells Misha to go inside the car, she needs to do something. She walks over to Pia. She apologizes to Pia and reveals that she has found out what Pia has done in the forest. Pia is surprised since she does not remember anything from the previous night. Panchi keeps apologizing and Pia cordially accepts her apology. Pia thinks- "What is happening? How come I can't remember what happened the previous night?"

Pia goes in the forest to find out what exactly happened the previous night. She thinks- "What exactly happened? This is so strange. If there was an event here last night there should something here."

MUST WATCH CONFESSION

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UYbv6u2bfA&feature=related_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Pia sees Abhay walking to her in the mist. She calls Abhay, "When did you come? I didn't see you." She keeps calling him but he's silent. He comes closer and closer until he grabs her and dips her. Abhay says, "I can't do this anymore. No more. I can't stay away from you. I can't do this." Pia- "What are you saying?" Abhay-"It took me entire age (?) jusT to say these two words. I...I love you. I love you. I can't live without you. I can't stay away form you. I can't control my feelings. Tell me you love me. Tel me you can't live without me." She is crying. He lifts her up. "No Pia, don't cry. I don't want to be the reason for your tears." Pia- "I am not crying. It's just that I imagined this moment so many times. I never expected it. Maybe this is what they mean by dreams come true" Abhay- "I love you, Pia".  They embrace. Abhay- "I love you."

PRECAP: PANCHI IS SITTING ON THE SOFA. SID IS BEHIND HER. HE IS HAPPY THAT PANCHI IS HERE BECAUSE HE NEEDS A PREY TONIGHT. HE SNEAKS BEHIND HER, HIS FANGS AND BLUE EYES EMERGING. GENTLY, HE PUSHES AWAY HER HAIR, PANCHI SMILES, COMPLETELY UNAWARE.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
thanx alot cz today i missed it cz of world cup final
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

thanx alot cz today i missed it cz of world cup final

you welcome. 😊 yep world cup is always more imp. 😆
Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago
Sandrav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear i also missed todays upd
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Thanks for the update Abhay and Pia. such romance
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh thanx 4 the link and written update i couldn't see becoz of world cup !
meaw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nd wat abt the precap

btw thanxxxxxxxxxxxxx
smile843 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a millions for update...
had missed it for the obvious reason-- wc
but am soooooooo glad there r considertate n nice pple like u who tk out time to do this updating...
thanks sooooooooo muccchhhhh :-)
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update. 

I missed WC only to watch AbhIya confession.😛

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

Everybody on the forum is going crazy cause of abhyia confession.
Edited by pyar-ishk - 13 years ago