Written Update April 1, 2011

Nach_Baliye thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Kesar is standing in a room fuming with anger. Gulaal writes a letter to Kesar. Talli comes and says that she will write as well and asks Gulaal not to look. Gulaal mails it and Kesar receives and reads it. Kesar responds in a letter that he is very lonely there and misses home. He then drops the letter in his drawer - the drawer has other letters to Gulaal clearly indicating that he did not post any letter. The principal is talking to Gulaal and Devika saying that initially Kesar had a hard time adjusting and used to get very angry, but now he is used to the boarding school and has calmed down. The peon arrives saying that Kesar wants to meet Devika first. Gulaal gives Devika a bag to give Kesar.

Devika is happy seeing Kesar and gives him sweets (laddoo) made by Gulaal. He says that he does not like sweets. He asks her to feed him the snacks that she (Devika) made. Devika says that Gulaal has come there as well; he says that he has to go study. Devika asks him to wait and whether he will not meet Gulaal. Kesar refuses and says that everything is done there in a timely manner and he needs to be at the study place on time, and Devika should leave now. Devika goes to Gulaal and tells her that Kesar refused to meet Gulaal. Gulaal says that she knows that he is mad at her so he is behaving in this manner, and Kesar holds her responsible for separate rooms and his being sent to the boarding school. Kesar watches them leave, Gulaal turns around and he hides and takes a bite of the sweet.

Talli asks whether Kesar misses her, and Gulaal says that yes. Talli feels very happy, and tells Sudha happily that Kesar liked her snacks. Sudha says that if she makes such good food then she will get her married happily. Talli says that she will never leave the house. Gulaal says that it is possible by marrying Talli to Kesar. Talli asks how that is possible since Kesar is her childhood friend, and Gulaal says that it is. (Why is Gulaal leading her on? She is still living in her fairytale that Kesar will listen to whatever she says. Seriously, Gulaal can be so thick sometimes). Talli goes to the temple and when they show her again, she is grown up.

The voiceover says that Talli is harboring her love for Kesar. A grown up Kesar is shown and he continues to write letters to Gulaal but doesn't post them. Gulaal continues to come to visit but Kesar refuses to see her. Dushyant has improved and is busy improving the conditions of the village. Mota Bha is still the head of the village but all responsibilities have been handed off to Dushyant, who consults Gulaal on all matters. Jamna Kaki has not yet changed and is angry that Raman is in jail and Dushyant is pro-Gulaal. Reva has a young son. Talli serves everyone happily at home, and Sudha loves her a lot.

Raman is in prison, and Durgesh comes to visit him. Raman is surprised to see him. Durgesh says that he has come to help Raman. (After 10 years this guy has come to make trouble - so unbelievable. What made him wake up)? Reva and Yogesh go to meet Mota Bha's family. Paan Baa tells Reva that Kesar is coming the next day, and Talli blushes. (The actor Yogesh is completely different - I liked the old one better). 

Precap: Mota Bha tells Durgesh angrily that Gulaal was right about him, he doesn't have the kindness of a woman or the strength of a man. Durgesh yells out angrily "Mota Bha", removes his turban, and blackens his face with a few men holding Mota Bha. Everyone laughs, and Mota Bha is fuming with anger and humiliation.

I cannot believe that Durgesh is back after 10 or so years - seriously, was he in hibernation for that long? What an idiot. And Devika is not yet married - how is that possible? Jamna Kaki would never bear the humiliation of having her unmarried daughter at home, and Devika is a nice enough girl to get married especially with Mota Bha's power.
Edited by Nach_Baliye - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks - good episode

Kesar writing letter and not posting them was bittersweet, coz one way it shows from his pov that he is replying back and so on....

I agree, Deviki not married yet that a surprise or even Dushyant thats understandable in a way lol

I hope i like this new Kesar, thats my only concern right now and works well with Gulaal

Talli - Gulaal really shouldnt have said that, i know she has been thinking of it that was obvious but to actually tell Talli that
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^I agree about Kesar not sending the letters being bittersweet 😔 It touches your heart.

Thank you for the update <3 and yes Gulaal is dumb to give hope to Talli!!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for the update.......hmm Gulaal shouldn't be leading Talli on...