Rate the performances(Friday's)

Prud123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Excellent episode again

Marzi
1)Amit-Falon- 10 Falon looked as light as a feather the way amit was making her fly in the air.Their performance was as smooth as silk.

2)Saurabh-Vivek- 20/10 if its even possible to give such marks i would give it to them.Infact they were sooo good that no marks can justify it.Dada was right they showed the true meaning of doubles.

Rajeev

1)Vikram-Niharika-9 intially i thought they they have copied terrrence because not only the prop but the steps were also looking the same but then i saw the difference.Loved the last lift.

2)Karan-Carling-8 the prop was very different and was well used but couldn't connect to the performance

Geeta

1)Cornell-Sonali-9 only because i have seen a couple doing 'malkhamb' for the first time especially a girl doing it well.Although i wish it was cleaner at some places.But a very different act.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Prud123

Excellent episode again

Marzi
1)Amit-Falon- 10 Falon looked as light as a feather the way amit was making her fly in the air.Their performance was as smooth as silk.

2)Saurabh-Vivek- 20/10 if its even possible to give such marks i would give it to them.Infact they were sooo good that no marks can justify it.Dada was right they showed the true meaning of doubles.

Rajeev

1)Vikram-Niharika-9 intially i thought they they have copied terrrence because not only the prop but the steps were also looking the same but then i saw the difference.Loved the last lift.

2)Karan-Carling-8 the prop was very different and was well used but couldn't connect to the performance

Geeta

1)Cornell-Sonali-9 only because i have seen a couple doing 'malkhamb' for the first time especially a girl doing it well.Although i wish it was cleaner at some places.But a very different act.

I couldn't agree with you more😊 It was Marzi's day. Absolutely loved his choreographies!! He just nailed it today. I was initially holding my head when I saw AF doing contemporary again but wait a second i watched it twice right at that moment. The best part of their dance was the rose petals falling down everywhere and the choreography was mesmerizing. Loved it!! So, they get 10/10 from me

Sourabh-Vivek: 20/10 hands down!! I think they earned their position in finale. What an improvement from day 1 of the show. They are underrated. The couple who was always pointed out for their sync today showed the world how best they are. None of the mentors other than Marzi said about their snyc today. That goes to show that people talk only when things are bad and would not care if it is good😔

Cornell-Sonali: 9/10. Cornell was bang on and the last fall was the best. Sonali definitely deserves appreciation for being brave to perform such an act. Kudos to her👏. They were looking lovely in that costume.

Viiku-Nikku; 9/10 It was interesting to see the use of prop  and they both did good too. A sweet act!

Karan-Carling: 8/10 The prop was tough to manage and Karan did a good job. Carling is way better than what she used to be. I am happy for her. The choreography could have been a little more interesting.