Ranveer wants Rasal to get back with her ex

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aksshat Gupta and Toral Rasputra

Rasal (Toral Rasputra) seems to be completely out of Ranveer's (Aksshat Gupta) heart and life in Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des, as now he is in love with Rukmani (Jaya Binju). But, since he cannot see Rasal unhappy, he tries reuniting her with her ex-lover Vikram.

A source says, "Rukmani had got married to Ranveer but he did not know about her disfigured face, so he felt she had cheated on him. Since, he did not love her anymore he got married to Rasal. Though Rasal was in love with Vikram, she got married to Ranveer and devoted herself to him. But ever since he lost his memory, Rukmani has been looking after him and now he is in love with her.

"But somehow Ranveer feels Rukmani is cheating on him and he confronts her about the same. Though Rukmani will manage to clear Ranveer's doubts he and Kamal feel it was Rasal who created trouble hence, they warn her. This will hurt her so much that she will decide to be on her own. Now that the entire family is in favour of Rukmani she is left alone and she needs to take care of herself and her child.

"Rukmani will be shattered when the doctor informs her there is no hope for Ranveer's memory. On the other hand, she will meet Vikram, Rasal's past lover. After having met him she will tell Ranveer about Rasal and Vikram, hearing which Ranveer will suggest that the two get married but this will come as a big shock to Rukmani. But, she will understand his concern and the two will discuss about the possibilities of getting Rasal and Vikram married. Ranveer will also go ahead and share his thoughts with Vikram and convince him to win back Rasal's love."

Toral says, "Yes we have started shooting for the track and I am looking forward to it."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this is a fantastic track- love it- i am so tired of rasal whining about rukmi!

neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Rasal! I know her whining is putting viewers off, but just think about her feelings for a moment! . She is pregnant and has suffered a lot in the recent past. At this stage she badly needs Ranbeer's love and support.  She had married him in good faith and won his heart with her devotion. She was also loyal to Rukmi. Though they had some short-lived misunderstandings, Rasal was one of Rukmi's staunchest supporters for a long time.
Rukmi has a superhuman capacity for endurance. She is totally selfless in her love. Therefore the audience is rightly rejoicing that she has gained her rights as Ranbeer's wife. But that does not cancel out Rasal's claim on her husband.
gracious45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelabha

Poor Rasal! I know her whining is putting viewers off, but just think about her feelings for a moment! . She is pregnant and has suffered a lot in the recent past. At this stage she badly needs Ranbeer's love and support.  She had married him in good faith and won his heart with her devotion. She was also loyal to Rukmi. Though they had some short-lived misunderstandings, Rasal was one of Rukmi's staunchest supporters for a long time.
Rukmi has a superhuman capacity for endurance. She is totally selfless in her love. Therefore the audience is rightly rejoicing that she has gained her rights as Ranbeer's wife. But that does not cancel out Rasal's claim on her husband.

I agree with you, however if ranbir doesnt regain his memory ever, he will never give rasal her rights or his love because he only loves rukmani . I actually am excited about this track because I want a good future for rasal plus first love is immortal.
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am excited about this new tract too. Can't wait for Rasal to leave out of Rukhmi's and Ranveer's life. I do wish her all the best with her first true love. Want to see Rukhmi really happy for once. Hate seeing everyone torturing poor Rukhmi. I stopped watching the show when Ranveer and all started hating Rukhmi and started watching it again when he forgot everyone and fell in love with Rukhmi. I am so so excited. Party Time. 
ria_1989 thumbnail
this is an amazing turn
no other way cud hv give the show a better ending
eager 2  ranveer nd rukmi leading a happy nd trouble free life nd rukmi enjoying every members luv nd affection which she truly deserves
CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzzzz !!!! this is soooo not a happening track.... The show has become sooo boring lately caz all they show is Ranveer - Rukmi - Rasal chatting each other up or fighting always..... They have sooo  many more characters and sooo many more stories that they can play with so why just get stuck on one???? Like the new village girl and Deep story sounds interesting and fresh.... Theres always this element of what next there..... I hope they keep bringing in such freshness now.....