Written Update of March 30th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Today's show made me cry...

Rukmi tells Kamal that there is no reason behind why i choose to do prayers for Rasal i did it with pure mind and heart and i know Rasal will not take it from me so i hope you can give it to her and i know you all dont like me but no matter what i try you wont be able to believe me truth and i wont be able to prove my innocent and as Rukmi was leaving Kamal tells her that when Ranveer hated you i did too for him and when he was happy with Rasal i was too and now that he loves you i do consider you his wife but i cannot disregard Rasals feeling and Rukmi says i never want you to i am waiting for that day when Ranveer gets his memory back because that day will be my happiest day and he will love Rasal and hate me the way he use to and i will leave form here from everyone and Kamal is very touched and says i wont be able to leave Rasals side and Rukmi says i would not want you to i will be happy that you are on justice side and she leaves MS gives Rasal IMELI but she does not want anything form him but MS reminds her about old days he leaves with telling her he is sorry but he does not expect her to understand and is she wants to eat it she can or she can throw it and Rasal remembers her time and eats and MS is happy to see her eat as he was hiding on doorway Doctor tells everyone it is very difficult to say when will Ranveer get his memory it can be in 5 min or 50 years this shocks everyone but 3 evils smile and Rukmi thinks this can be Deeps plan and that she has to find out and Rasal is so heartbroken she cannot believe that GOD can do something like this to her Ranveer hears doctor telling family you should not pressure Ranveer to remember the past and Ranveer says isnt it enough i am happy and alive front of you and everyone looks guilty but Rasal in the room Deep is laughing and he says i am so happy as no one will ever find out how Ranveer was killed and who was behind it and Mamasa laughs with him as they celebrate Rukmi is crying that why is GOD punishing Rasal and MS tells her this is all happening because of your mother (yes that DD) and you already did your share of pain now its Rasals turn and Rukmi says but her pain is more than mine and Rasal is shown sad with Kamal and Dadisa with her and how she keeps saying i have nothing but name in this relationship and i feel worse stage then Gaytri and Ranveer is in room telling Rukmi how he feels lonely that he wants to remember but he cant as he will have to ask others about his past and feel guilty about Rasal and if Rasal is in pain you will try to stay away from me and i will be more alone and Rukmi says i will never do that and they hug and show ends on them

Tomorrow: Rasal tells Ranveer that Rukmi lied to him about going to temple as she really went to meet Dr Yash.....(oh great another drama that we haven't seen already we are going in circles and i cannot believe she can stoop this low great job Rasal)

P.S. Sorry i will NOT be able to do updates for Thursday and Friday if someone can do brief summary i will be very thankful but otherwise you will all have to wait till Monday as i need to go out of town for work....thank you and sorry for last minute changes...and also forgive me for spelling

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx for the lovely update.......
i think rukmi would have gone to ashu to talk about ranveer and his treatment.........
i want rasal to get a nosecut from ranveer..........
he should not doubt rukmi hearing rasal's words.........