Written Update 30th March 2011

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys....i am updating on behalf of whitefantasy...since she is busy....

sorry for the delay...i got up late because of my medicines drowsiness....

today's highlights from my version

I have never seen anyone as dumb as Piya and Panchi....😡😡
Misha made me had tears...and Shankar a true friend indeed😭😳
Ruhi's slap on T is a kodak moment👏👏
Raichand's Bros rocked the whole episode⭐️⭐️⭐️
Haseena motherly love for both her sons😭😭

Panchi's Dumbness

The episode starts with Panchi suspecting that Piya is in love with Sid...and Piya has backstabbed her and she should knew from the first time when Sid-Piya was having dinner that Piya is in love with Sid....she hates her and curse the day when Misha brought her into her life....and she hates Piya now...(noone can be as dumb like you😡😡....this was the same piya who save your life from danish😡😡....how can you even imagine that she will backstab you...i hope you get to know the truth of sid rather than hating piya😡😡🤢🤢)

A New Start Of Friendship Between Shanker-Misha

Misha walking completely lost in thoughts...she settles down on a bench and starts crying...and remembering all the words Shaurya says to her when she confess her love....Shanker who was passing by saw her crying...and ask her what happened...and Misha  hugs him and tells him with tears that how stupid she was falling for someone who have no feelings for her which Shanker tells her that maybe at that time Shaurya never see her in that way.....maybe now it could happen in the future and ask her not to worry and he will help her out....Misha starts smiling and tells Shanker that she always been rude to him but he always been sweet to her which Shanker replies her that he always everything about her and not to worry....he will help her get close Shaurya and Misha thanks him and hugs him...which Shanker tells himself that he always will love Misha and can never see her hurt...even he is in pain because Misha rejected his love...but this pain is nothing infront of Misha tears which is shattering his heart into thousand pieces and he makes a promise to himself that he will unite Shaurya and Misha...(it was good scenes...we always seen the strong side of Misha👏...the witty side of Misha😆...this is completely the emotional side of Misha😭...priya rocked it in simple words👏👏...and shanker truly loves her😳....i hope one day misha understands shanker's love for her😳😳).....

T's Kodak Moment From Ruhi- What A Slap...👏👏🤣

T was walking with her bimbos with a crown on her head(oh god...thats where she went yesterday in anger...to make a new crown for her in big bazaar😆🤣)....she was telling her bimbos that she is the queen of the college when Angad pass by ask her where did she get the crown from and T says it none of his concern...Angad tells her that Misha is the college queen which T arrogantly boast that Misha is not fit to be a queen...she is ugly and tomboyish...the principal has made a wrong descision...its always her the queen of the college....and Angad gets angry and scolds her that doesn't she feel ashamed the whole college is laughing at her and still she doesn't have the intention to change(angad you are wasting your time advising a brainless bimbo😡😡....she is not going to change at all🤢...kaash sid really made her his T chilli Tandoori😆😆)...than T got angry and start insulting Angad that he is poor...he is not fit to be in the prom night....and no girls will even want to have him as a boyfriend its only Ruhi because she was desperate for a boyfriend...Angad was hurt hearing this(at least ruhi does have a boyfriend😳😆...don't forget that you were always dumped by the mens you were dating for another women🤣....kabir for piya..abhay for piya..sid for panchi...you are use and throw property🤣).....and Ruhi gave a tight slap on T's face(what a kodak moment🤣)....they both had a catfight...and Ruhi kicks T's leg...breaks her crown(T wasted her money on making that crown it had me mauled by Ruhi...her entire dream crushed by Ruhi's leg🤣)...and bring Angad with her and T was shocked and speechless(chalo at least one couple have sort out their problems👏)

Sid Making A Fool Out Of Piya

Piya was burning the candles everywhere when Sid ask whether Panchi will come...and Piya says don't worry to Sid....Panchi will sure come to the spot....Sid smiles at her....Piya tells Sid that when Panchi sees all this romantic gesture she will be so happy to know that Sid loves her so much(if elder sister is dumb...sure the younger sister will have the same quality😆😆).....then she went to light the candles again...when Sid spotted her phone and he saw 11 missed calls and he gives a evil smirk and switched off her phone and he informs Piya that he is going to put her purse in the car.....and he leaves.....he goes near to the chains takes out his gloves and holds the chain and tells himself that...tonight a dangerous game is about to begin....and he gives a evil smirk

Abhay's Powers For Love

Abhay get down from his car and he could smell Piya....he tell himself that now he is here....he can feel and smell the presence of Piya...now noone can stop him...and he runs into the jungle with his vampire speed....he goes to a certain end of the jungle and tracking down Piya's smell...and he tells himself that Sid must block his mental powers from silver...but his powers of love will sure help him track down Sid-Piya and fight Sid...tonight he needs all the power to save Piya from Sid...and he runs into the deep jungle again with his vampire speed(i love this scenes...this one scenes showed the power of abhay's love for piya...his love for her will give all the powers to defeat sid in the war👏😳👏)........

The Heights Of Dumbness of Sisters Duo Panchi And Piya

Sid comes back to Piya...and he ask Piya whether Panchi will come...which Piya ask him whether he told her what time to come and meet him....Sid tells her that he wanted to keep a surprise to Panchi...thats why he never gave any time...Piya thought of giving the message to Panchi so that Sid doesn't need to wait for a long time...so she ask Sid where did he kept her phone and Sid tells her in the car than Piya tells him that she needs to make a call...Sid says he can use his phone but Piya says its fine...she will use hers...and Sid tells her that the car is unlock...Piya proceeds to the car

Piya takes her phone out of the car and saw 11 missed calls of Abhay and wonder why did he call....and suddenly she got the picture that Abhay wanted to say bad things about Sid and ask her to stay away from him....which irks Piya...and she tells to herself that if Abhay has a problem with Sid than its his problem...for her Panchi is very important...and she will do anything to unite Sid-Panchi...(oh wow...you can trust a stranger and follow him into a jungle😡😡😡....but you can't trust the man whom have saved your life so many times....you really irk me tdy😡😡😡😡😡)

She then starts messaging Panchi about Sid bringing her to the forest and its very romantic in here...and she should come here....and she send the message...there at home Panchi is in thoughts about Piya-Sid and wonder how can Piya backstab her like that....Piya knows how much she loves Sid...(that man is not worth your love at this time😡😡)....then the message comes in and she read it..and fumes in anger...how can Piya behave like T...she needs to make some real descisions right now with Piya(if Piya is dumb...you are dumbest...no doubt about it😡😡)

Raichand Bros War- Good V/s Evil

Abhay comes to the spot where Sid is...and Sid knows that he is infront of him...he stands up and tells Abhay that he is such a snoopdog....even with silver blocking his mental power he yet could track down where he and piya is....which Abhay says that when it comes to Piya....even silver can never stop him....he comes forward to the silver chains and holds it with a rage and he was shouting in pain which made Sid have concern and fear for his brother actions(ok...there was some emotions in sid's face for abhay....a emotions of concern which every brother have seeing their brothers in pain and sid's eyes portrayed that concern😳😳)...and the silver chains really burn his hands and Abhay was in his vampire mode....and he breaks free the chain...Sid tells him that there is no need to give extra power in it(uff this man crack me up with his witty words😆😆)....Abhay ask him to leave Piya which Sid says he has no position to question him...Abhay tells Sid that he knows what is the intention of Sid regarding Piya in this poonam ki raat...and he will never let it happen...Sid tells him no matter what he will succeed in his motive...Abhay tells him to stop playing games.....his actions will affect the vampire community....and because 0f 200 years of brothers rivarly....they cannot affect the community...and why he is taking revenge because of Maithilli...he should know that Maithilli always loved Abhayendra...she never loved him at all......and he should stop all this.....Sid saw Piya coming towards them....and he says that if he wants to see his powers than be it....he touched the silver bare hands too which have burned his hands

There at Raichand's House, Haseena too got the burnt and she feels restless...Chand ask what is happening to her...she changes the topic.....she got restless again....then she got the picture that both her sons are fighting and one of them is hurt......and she wants to know what is happening between them....and whatever is happening should be stopped....she hopes for both sons safety

Piya The Dumbest Queen...Abhay The Helpless King....Sid The Drama King

Sid shouts and falls to the ground and Piya is shocked....she helps Sid up and Sid makes a drama to Piya that Abhay wants to kill him.....and hurt him.....he told Abhay that he did everything for Panchi...and he loves her alot.....but Abhay simply never listen...and his face went into transformation and his eyes turns into blue...and his fangs came out...acts being scared and all....he told Piya to tell Panchi that he loves her alot(seriously dude if you have told that words from your dead heart.....it would be awesome😳😡).....

Piya shouted at Abhay....what is he doing here....how dare he comes here....Abhay tries to explain things about Sid to Piya but then Piya doesn't want to listen to him and ask Abhay to go away from the jungle.....Sid comes out in his vampire mode.....was about to bite Piya...when Abhay saw that and ask Sid to stay away from Piya...and Piya ask Abhay to go away for the last time.....Sid is in his vampire full form mode....and is very near to Piya in biting....which Abhay tells himself that no...he can't let Sid to do this...if Sid bites Piya....from the night he bites till 2 more poonam ki raat....Piya will turn into a vampire....he will not let anything happen to Piya....he needs to stop Sid....Sid was very near to Piya and is about to bite Piya....

No Precap

Ratings: a thrilling episode...Abhay-Sid were the entire show stealer....Shanker-Misha scenes were sweet...Misha was too cute in her emotional outburst...Piya-Panchi heights of dumbness....and it have given hints for the future misunderstanding between Piya-Panchi due to Sid....the kodak moment of the show would be definetly T's slap from Ruhi

tomorrow will be the episode for Abhay biting Piya and the reason....lets see what happens....i hope no MU between AbhiYa....and Piya gets to know Sid true colours

its 9.5/10....its not for the episode...its for Siddhant-Vivian amazing perfomance as Abhay-Siddharth in the jungle war......it was such a natural acting...hats off to them for making Siddharth-Abhay a real character....i cut 1/2 marks because of Abhay's dumbness...he could have shout to Piya that Sid is his brother....

the show will be 8.5/10....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow Another Great Episode. Thanks Mages. hate Piya and Panchi. they both dumb girls.
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great updt....wow misha-shankar sweet scenes
n ruhi slaps t...wowwoowowoowowowo!!!..lol
pya panchi r soo dumb!!...
thanx 4 updt
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Tankyou so much mages for the deatiled update! 
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update... 😊😊
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved your explanation - Piya The Dumbest Queen...Abhay The Helpless King...Sid The Drama King... Very,very true! There is something I still don't understand... Why did Abhay not confront Piya outside (she was near the car when he reached the forest) and take her away by force...?
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Loved your explanation - Piya The Dumbest Queen...Abhay The Helpless King...Sid The Drama King... Very,very true! There is something I still don't understand... Why did Abhay not confront Piya outside (she was near the car when he reached the forest) and take her away by force...?

good observation Anamika,
I guess he came from the other side as they did not show Sid's car when Abhay stopped by the roadside. Abhay sensed her only and when he reached the place, he saw Sid first...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

wow rocking episode , just saw it now , was busy yesterday cos of match

agrre men r smart , and ladies r dumb.
how could panchi doubt piya , piya saved her life from danish😡
and piya , why can't she trust abhay , agreed abhay has not given her full story abt sid but she should understand what abhay does, its for her own good
i am really angry at both the girls right now😡😡
misha is the only girl in this show who has brains
and yes misha totally rocked in that emotional scene , this was a first kind of scene , totally liked it
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

Piya The Dumbest Queen.....Abhay The Helpless King  n  Sid The Drama King..very perfect....

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lol yea I agree with the updater about Piya n Panchi being super dumb in this episode! I guess love makes u stupid ;)