Written Update of March 29th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

BT asks Chanchel where is Deep he needs to ask him why did he not tell us about the doctor contacting him and Chanchel tells him that why are you always blaming him I am sure there is a reason behind it let him come and find out and BT wants to know what can the reason be Deep is shown at Kasturis house and how he offers her to come to his Farm house to get parrot since her flew away and 1st she says yes then says I need to ask my father as I cannot go with stranger and Deep tells her he will come home every day and they will become friends and she agrees Chanchel is getting angry about Deep not answering and as Deep walks in they tell him what happen that when Chanchel gets idea to save him and Deep goes to BT and makes up that he did not tell because doctor said it will be best if we don't stress him too much and that time Rasal was leaving the house and everything was not going right so I did not want to stress him more and Kamal and Dadisa agree how Deep did good job and BT says he is sorry for doubting and now they will start the treatment and Deep smiles Ranveer comes to Rukmi and hugs her and tells her that I am taking you out for dinner and you cant say no as you use to give me reason for Rasal but now everything is okay and Rukmi agrees Dadisa tells Rasal she wants RasVeer to go do puja and Rasal tells him to ask Ranveer because he  might say no and when Ranveer comes down Kamal asks him why is he all ready and Ranveer says I told you I was gone go out to dinner with Rukmi and Kamal was gone says something but Rasal says its good you are taking her out it has been long time since you did that and runs to her room and the other two fallow and ask her why she did that and she says i don't want to stress him and its right now important for him to go with her and Rukmi hears this and thinks Rasal helped her when she was pregnant she need to do the same so she needs to get Ranveer to temple she goes down to Ranveer and he keep looking at her and she ask what and he says you looks so beautiful (she does all in pink she look really pretty) and Rukmi says there is big Puja at temple and I need you to take me and after that I will go anywhere you says and he agrees and when she returns she gives the stuff to Kamal to give and show ends on Rukmi looking tense because Kamal looks angry'

Tomorrow: Doctor says its unpredictable to say when Ranveer will get his memory it can be in five minutes or it can take even 50 years we can never say'this shocks everyone (great so everyone expeact more dragging of the show on this matter'.) Sorry for any mistakes but frankly this show is getting boring little bit

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..........loved the scene when ranveer admired rukmi.......
ya u r rite....they are dragging the show little bit........i want ranveer to get memory soon.......
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and yeah .. they are going to drag this out .. and Deep is going to do something stupid with Kasturi .. again Evil wins ..deep will never pay for his crimes ... these writers need a good shaking up
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think they are ending this show, ziddi- i so want it to end. i want u to get mukti from it- faithfully writing the updates!!!!! thank u