Written Update 29th March 2011

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys...whitefantasy is busy...so i am doing the updates on her behalf...

and sorry yaar...for my late update because i am having fever and cough....was drowsy while taking medicines....i hope you guys forgive me for the late update

MisMatch Couples Marathon On The Dance Floor

The episode starts with mismatch couples on the dance floor....Abhay was dancing with T but his eyes were only on Sid....and Sid also knows that Abhay is watching him...he tell in his dead heart that today his motive will be fulfilled(lets see sweetheart😆your little baby brother is after your life😆)

Sid-Principal Interaction

Sid moves from the dance floor and shakes hands with the pricipal and he ask if he have choosen who is going to be the prom king and queen of the year....the principal says its a tough decsision since everyone looks nice...than Sid says that he knows who is best man to win the competition and its none other than Abhay Raichand(honey if i have the chance i would given two crowns of the king one is for little baby brother Abhay and another is for you...you both are the kings of the show😳😳)...and the principal agrees....then he goes to announce the prom king and queen of the year...Sid gives a evil smirk

Prom King Abhay Raichand And Prom Queen Misha Dobriyal Being Crowned-😳😳😳👏⭐️

The principal was giving long bhasans abt prom night...yesteryears king and queen....there T was all so excited telling her brainhead bimbos that she is definetly win the title yet again(of course you will win after you have done such a wonderful dance on chil kauwa song😆🤣)...the principal invited T on the stage and he was giving yet another bhasans and tell everyone T was the queen in yesteryears and which T pulls the mike from him and starts praising herself highly🤣🤣...everyone was having headaches on her speech(so do i😆)....she thank everyone for making her queen....when the principal takes the mike from her and tells her that this year she is not the queen...she needs to give her queen status to another student(what a tight slap across the face🤣...someone boasting highly ends up falling into her own trap😆)....T was disappointed and the principal announce that the Prom Queen Of The Year Is Misha Dobriyal(wat a beautiful choice...indeed a beautiful choice👏👏)...Misha was shocked....everyone was clapping for her...Misha was speechless and shocked....then the principal ask Misha to come on the stage to get her prestigious crown....T was very angry and jealous and Misha gives a smirk to her....the principal ask T to crown Misha...she refused to give the crown but Misha pills the crown from her place on her fringe(priya was indeed looking like a princess with the crown and the dress she wore😳😳)....the principal gave T the queen band and ask her to put across Misha...she refused and take the band for herself even that too Misha pulls from her😆😆...T left the stage all embarass...jealous..angry...humilliation were all over her face...she left the party with her bimbos(yeh to hona hi that...after this humilliation....T will not change either anyways😆😆)

Next was the Prom King crown...and the principal annouced that theProm King Of The Year Is Abhay Raichand...everyone was clapping for him including Kabir...but Abhay saw Sid whispering Piya something and brings her out makes him furious and confused too....he collects his crown and Kabir crowns him....and he left the stage.....(kabir was too sweet unlike T....he was clapping for kabir and was happy for him too👏👏...thats the spirit👏👍🏼)

Abhay's Search For SiYa....Misha Search For Piya

Abhay was searching for Sid-Piya...and he tells himself where did Sid brings Piya...he needs to find out his real intentions...he was trying his power to locate Sid-Piya..but then he couldn't forsee anything...he gets worried.....and swear that he will not leave Sid...and there Misha search for Piya who is nowhere to be seen

Misha-Panchi Sisterly Bonding With Panchi Heart Getting Break Once Again

Misha calls Panchi up....she tells Panchi that she have won the Prom Queen Of The Year and Panchi was happy and shocked too....then Misha saw Sid-Piya together in the carpark and she was surprised.....then she told Panchi that Sid-Piya are going out together which shocked the daylight of Panchi...and ask her again that is that really Sid-Piya...which Misha replies that her eyes are not blind...she can see clearly that its Sid-Piya....Panchi got heartbroken(sweetheart...you are again in love with a very very wrong person😭😡...infact he is not even a human...a vampire.....in this path of your love for this jerk only cause you pain....😭i hope you get to know the real intentions of sid before you break your heart badly🥺)....and Misha tells Panchi that what is going on between Sid-Piya..she is really confused and Panchi disconnect the phone angrily and she is heartbroken(i hope you fine your true love soon..my heart is bleeding for you😭😭)....

2nd Vampire Jeeju(Abhay) Encounters About Wife Piya And Brother Aka 1st Vampire Jeeju To Saali Sahiba(Misha)

Abhay goes to Misha and ask if she saw Piya-Sid anywhere...which Misha really fumes up and tells Abhay that is she a lost and found department...can't he understand the word NO...he and Panchi have the same attitute of having amnesia....and she has to repeat again and again...and says that she doesn't know where Sid-Piya have gone but yes she saw Sid-Piya going out together....Abhay goes away

Mr Super Smile Vampire Siddharth Mehra/Raichand

Sid-Piya are in the car...Sid is driving....and he keeps on smiling with evil intentions running on his head watching Piya...and Piya smiles at him back....(you know what guys...siddhant has a very beautiful smile.....he looks even more handsome when he smiles...😍....no wonder siddharth is a charmer....all girls for him and even panchi falls into his charm even us falls into his charms😳😉..its all because of his one smile😳😉)...

Abhay Knows The Real Intention Of Sid

Abhay was getting worried for Piya...he wonders what is Sid really upto...and now what he have done that he can't even see anything clearly.....Sid is sure smart in his plotting and tells himself that Sid doesn't know that he doesn't need any power to fight Sid.....then he sees the full moon and he got the right picture in his mind...what is Sid really upto now...he wants to turn Piya into a vampire

Abhay goes to the carpark and there some bimbos were talking about the beauty of the full moon....and Abhay tells himself that he will not let Piya to be turn into a vampire because in the poonam ki raat if a vampire bites a human they will turn into a vampire with every 3 bites of poonam ki raat they will completely turn into a vampire...Sid will not succeed in his motive and they have no rights to turn any humans into a vampire...he will stop him....he will never let Piya to face the death....he swears that he will kill Sid...(abhay was excellent in this scenes...his eyes showed all his anger...passion...worry...every single expressions😳👏)

Sid 's Fake Jungle Ke Mangal For Panchi In Front Of Piya

Sid brings Piya into a jungle(seriously after marriage AbhiYa and SidChi should built their dream house in the jungle....there is no home like jungle for them😆😉.....especially for Raichand Bros😉)and there was a tent beautiful decorated with lights and candles...a perfect place to date(uff seriously the place was indeed very very romantic😍...if panchi really saw the place...she would faint to know that her vampire sweetheart loves her so much❤️....sid was so perfect with the decorations....seriously a beautiful SidChi scenes would make the whole atmosphere very very romantic in the tent😳😳😳....kaash we have at least one romantic scenes between AbhiYa and SidChi before the thrill😭😭😭)....Piya tells Sid that its so beautiful....and Panchi will love it...and Sid just smiles.....Piya tells herself...Panchi is so lucky...Sid loves her so much....(you are so innocent sweetheart...wait till you know his true colours😈...you will be making plans how to seperate sid from panchi😭😭....)....Piya saw silver chains as a barricade she ask Sid why he barricade the entire area with silver chains...which Sid says that he doesn't want any disturbance when he is with Panchi...its for the peace(in short...Sid's way....Kebab Mein Handsome😆😆)...Piya smiles at his jokes but Sid goes with a FB of how he barricades the area with the silver chains all around using gloves....and he comes to reality and tells himself that its LITTLE BROTHER ABHAY KA REKHA....(its always a say in ramayana Lakshman Ka Rekha because Lakshman created a rekha to protect Sita from evils...demons...and because of that rekha even Ravan can't get into the house...so its known as Lakshman Rekha....so in here sid did a Abhay Ka Rekha so that Abhay can't save Piya😡😡but only sid can create such one liners...i crack ka laughing🤣)

Sid's Explanation Of 3 Bites...Poonam Ki Raat....

Piya was lighting some candles in the trees....Sid was watching Piya with a evil looks then he tells himself that tonight he will change Piya into a vampire....and he is using her to get his powers back as well as to hurt Abhay also.....3 bites of Death in Poonam Ki Raat will change her entire life....after the first bite...she will live just like him as a living dead

1)First Bite- Piya's skin will make a change...she will feel cold...and she will have mood swings...she will be thirsty but she doesn't realise what is that for....she will be restless...but she won't realise why does she have such a feelings

2)Second Bite- Piya will be in total thirsty mood for blood....for that she will try to kill....whenever she sees human she only thinks one factor that is blood.....blood and only blood...her thirst for human blood makes a kill humans and be a creature of the night....and also her heart will slowly stop to beat

3)Third Bite- Piya will fully convert into a vampire....her heart completely stops beating and she will turn like him as a vampire...a living dead who has no heart...who is the devil of the night

(for the first time in the history of BT....ekta and Cvs gave a good explaination on their own way of converting a human into a vampire....and how it begin and ends.....wonderful job by the Cvs and ekta for giving the explainations of the 3 bites in 3 poonam raatein....👏👏👏👏👏)

Sid gives a evil smirk and he thinks his motive will be a success

Abhay Human Tracking Device

Abhay drive very fast and he was trying to forsee where Sid brought Piya too...but he can't see anything...and he feels angry that Sid have block his power....and wonder what must made Sid block his power....and he forsee again and every visions were negative at last...with his power he saw the silver chain...and he understand the whole situation that Sid plays a very dirty game...he has use silver to block his powers and mind....and tells himself that Sid does a big mistake because nothing going to stop him from saving Piya not even his silver chains(seriously the jerk is a coward😆😡🤢...if you want to kill your own bro...then do a men to men fight👍🏼..not using silver...and all..it shows the cowardice not braveness in your evilness🤢...abhay is fighting you with no powers👏...no silver👏....but you are using your powers and silver to fight him🤢🤢...that shows what a big looser you are in the end😡😡...sweetheart better mend your ways😳...you still have time before its too late...there is a women who loves you immensely😭😳...don't break her heart🥺...please please mend your ways😃)...then he try calling Piya but since her phone is in the car...she couldn't get it...so Abhay tells that silver has block his power to forsee...but then this human device will definetly tracks them down....the vibration from the phones will make him track Sid-Piya down...Abhay swears he will not spare Sid

Precap: Sid saw Abhay coming towards them....but he stops at the silver chains.....Sid tells Abhay that he sure find the tracks like a snoopdog...Abhay tells him that he doesn't need to be a snoopdog...if anyone is in danger he will be there to protect them...and here is the question of Piya...and he will never let anything happen to Piya...and starts walking towards the silver chains

Ratings: todays episode is good...at least it moves forward...Abhay-Siddharth were the real show stealers....👏👏👏👏⭐️.....its now good v/s bad....and the battle who wins....in between the wars of the bros....Piya-Panchi are being used like puppets...i feel bad for the girls

From the prom party POV....its the best descision making Misha-Abhay the queen and king of the prom night party...well-deserved recognition....

its like Ramayana...how Ravan Kidnaps Sita with tricks and Ram saves her with all his power...strength and love.....the power of love

in here....Sid Kidnaps Piya with a trick....Abhay is using all his power..strength and love to save her...even that have to risk his life

tomorrow will be more exciting in terms of action and thrill.....my only fear is Piya...i hope she don't misunderstand and she see the true colours of Sid....and saves Panchi from his clutches

it will be a 8.5/10 episode....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved Reading. thanks alot Mages. (:
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar mages..thanks a lot...
the best written update i have ever seen...i am not gonna be able to watch the epi until tomo...so this is exactly wat i needed...detailed illustration of epi..thanks a lot...
1 qs though..so it does take 3 months to turn someone into a vampire??
and after first bite, is the person still human or dead??? did they clarify tht?
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the beautiful update. It was very nice and descriptive. 👏
mishu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woah
so detailed and i thought it was a short episode
beauty
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kiranni

yaar mages..thanks a lot...

the best written update i have ever seen...i am not gonna be able to watch the epi until tomo...so this is exactly wat i needed...detailed illustration of epi..thanks a lot...
1 qs though..so it does take 3 months to turn someone into a vampire??
and after first bite, is the person still human or dead??? did they clarify tht?

he never say how many months it will take....

sid only says that after the first bite...piya is leading her way to the vampire life....there will be changes in her...from the first bite itself.....so yes from the first bite she is half vampire...who is confused....

the third bite will be fully converted vampire...

its just like pregnancy....

slow and steady process
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow great updt
thanx a lott
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the detailed update.

And get well soon.😊