Written Update of March 28th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Where do i start from'its such mess I don't know where to began

Kasturi tells Deep she will complain to BT or Kuvarsaab Deep tells her the he is Kuvar Deep Singh and she asks for apology Deep asks why she is here and she tells him to get her money from servant who bought some clay pots to fill water as it's so hot and Deep rubs his hand over his chest and looks at her in dirty way and says yes you are right it is hot and as she asks him to gather money from floor he asks her about where she lives and who she lives with and keep looking at her up and down Mamasa comes and ask about her but Deep tells him to get his wallet as he will give her money

Kasturi is happy about receiving so much money and as she leaves Deep tells Mamasa to find out her information and when she is alone in the house and Mamasa agree (that is so disgusting) RukVeer talk about how relieved they are for Rasal new behavior and Rukmi asks but how can this behavior come so fast and Ranveer says she much of realize to adopt to change and they both smile

Rasal tells her god that everything is fair in love and war and I think I am not gone win Ranveer by fighting so I have decided that I will laugh and smile at him all the time even if it hurts because I want Rukmi away from him as soon as he gets his memory and I want him to hate her and I will make it happen

Rukmi prays to her god that Rasal is waiting for Ranveers memory so please help her as I want her happiness nothing else Mamasa comes with information on Kasturi and tries to warn him as she is innocent but it might mean danger but Deep does not care and just then Chanchel asks Mamasa to go as she needs to talk to him Mamasa tells Chacnhel how Deep is so lonely as Padama has left him and is leaving at her house and Deep will not marry anyone's else till Padma gives him divorce and they make plan to obtain the signature of Deep without knowing and then gets Padamas signature and then send it threw mail as deep has to believe As the family was praising about how Deep has changed MS goes to Rukmis room and find out how she got hurt and Rasal took care of her and they are both happy and in illusion that everything will be ok Rasal tells Kamal about getting Ranveers treatment started as soon as possible and to find out why the MRI has still not come Rasal tells BT to find out from doctor why has they not call for results and as Chanchel comes she says Deep cares a lot by his brother I am sure if he knew he would tell us if the reports had come in and BT says for your shake I will ask anyways As BT calls the Doctor says I gave the report long time ago and I was told Ranveer is not in town and BT ask who said all this and Doctor says your son Deep and Mamasa and Chanchel look tense and show ends on BT very angry

Tomorrow: Rukmi gives Kamal something to give Rasal as it is good for both her and the child but Kamal looks angry (why Rukmi why do you go things so stupid if you will do something they will think you are trying to do it on purpose to ruin the life of RasVeer let it be let the mystery unfold its self just sit back and let GOD to his magic you don't need to do anything its so annoying why CV keeps making Rukmi do things she get blame for)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rita7482 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you for same day update
Roshini1494 thumbnail