28th March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SHORT UPDATE

Misha confesses. Shaurya rejects. Shankar confesses. Misha rejects. They all hug and plan on making each other change their mind about their rejection.

Panchi has a little heart to heart with her dad.

Pia and Kabir dance. Sid enters and dances with Pia. Abhay goes with T to the dance floor. Sid is annoyed. He is planning get the "fly" off his area.

LONG UPDATE

Misha wants to tell Shaurya something but he mistaken her. He says "You want to tell me you were the one who messed up T's song right?" He pinches her cheeks. Misha hesitantly confesses to him and Shaurya is shocked. He tells her he loves someone else, someone special. Misha is hurt and storms away. Shankar bumps into her. He sees that she is sentimental. He has to tell her now. He goes to her and blurts out his confession. Misha rejects him and says she loves Shaurya. Shaurya comes over and puts his hand over Misha. Misha goes away. Shankar tells him, "Don't hurt her". Shaurya thinks- for you, I will do anything. Shaurya consoles Misha and asks her if we could be friends. Misha says, I will find out who this girl is and win your heart. Shaurya and Misha hug. Shankar comes in and hugs them too. They all think the same line- I will make you mine.

Pia is dancing with Kabir. Abhay think- Even though I am far, I can't help but think of you. I want to go far away but I cant because Sid is planning to hurt you. But I know Sid is thinking up some plan.

Abhay is shown telling Haseena he doesn't want to go to the prom night. He sees that Haseena received a message from Sid. He is pissed. Haseena sees him storming out. She says- I thought you weren't going. He says- I changed my mind.

Panchi is sad and putting on nail polish. Arnav walks over and sits next to her. He tells her why she does not go to the prom. She says she doesn't want to go to a childish prom. Arnav talks about how he loved someone but it was left incomplete because fate was against it. Panchi is consoled by her dad.

Misha sits down on the staircase. She is sad. She calls Panchi. She tells him what happened between Shaurya and her. Panchi consoles her.

Everyone is dancing. Abhay is sitting alone. Then comes our Siddarth Raichand. He thinks- how nice? Ppl take pleasure in such small things. Abhay sees Sid. Misha calls Panchi. She tells P that Sid is here. She is surprised. Sid cuts in and dances with Pia.

Abhay is pissed. Abhay goes takes T to the dance floor. The two couples are dancing. T gushes Abhay. Sid is annoyed at Abhay. Sid is planning to do something about Abhay. Sid breaks away from Pia and goes shakes his hand with principal.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was thinking that there would be a Shaurya confession too and the Gay track would end and all confusion would end...but that did not happen. Obviously the CT's are planning to test the patience of viewers by dragging this track.