** Bebo Malhotra's Diary **A small treat at pg 2*

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We wanted to see more of AmBo, we also definitely wanted to know what happened after Bebo's bidaai. So this is the place to be !!! I'm going to start writing down Bebo Malhotra's diary here. The diary enteries would vary in length and as in real life, one is sometimes too busy to write the daily diary, Bebo also would have those times. So it is not necessary that you see a new entry on daily basis. But I'd make sure that this diary keeps all of you updated on AmBo's life and entertained and happy as well.

The first entry would be from the day the court case was finished and Veer was arrested. Through this diary I'll make Bebo share her feelings, experiences and life with dear hubby with all of you.

You may comment on the entries.

Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
25th March, 2011

It all happened at once. My fight with Manjeet would turn out to be that devastating... This is something I never thought of.
Goli kaisey or kahan se chali, mujhe to andaaza hi nahi hua tha. What I remember is seeing Manjeet in that puddle of blood. And the pistol was in my hand. Phir sab log uper kamrey mein aa gaye and then the police also came in. I was the obvious culprit for them. And thus I landed in jail.

I know these last few days were not only terrible for me but for my whole family as well. But shukr hai aaj saari sachai court mein sab k saamney aa gai or woh bhi Gursheel parjai ji ki wajah se. The lady who was always the source of suffering for us... However today she proved to be a god-sent angel for my family, Amrit and me.

Otherwise pata nahi kia hota. Shaid Amrit or apne parivaar se dur mein to jail mein mar hi jaati. Aaj jab mein court se waapis ghar ayi to sab log boht ziada khush they especially Papaji aur Amrit.
Meri zindagi bhi to Papaji se shuru ho kr Amrit pr khatm hoti hai.
I can't thank god enough for this special blessing of getting me freed and uniting me with my family... πŸ˜ƒ

Bebo Malhotra        

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good workπŸ‘. Keep going.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow alju great idea
and lovely diary....
will try too write something too
Ambofan thumbnail
Thanks for the everyone's appreciation.😊
Ambofan thumbnail
1st April

I'm sorry I couldn't write much this previous week.
Actually I'm still very upset on  whatever happened, I don't seem to get over it. Manjeet's death and the torturous  court  case. Amrit has been trying to get me  out of all this shock..
I have also decided to return to  normality now because I don't want Amrit to get so worried just because of me.  Woh apne office k kaam  pr  bhi dhayyan nahi  de rahe  coz I have been  so  upset.
For cheering up everyone's mood, Papaji has planned a family picnic tomorrow ... 😊
So talk to you later dear diary.

Bebo Malhotra
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow alju good one
hmmm a family picnicπŸ˜‰...
Ambofan thumbnail
Yes Afee a picnic and a surprise before that... πŸ˜‰
Ambofan thumbnail
2nd April

Something was even more beautiful than the picnic. Something before the picnic,  a day, no a night before.

As you all know, our Bebo is too shy to tell us about everything that happened so we had to obtain the special services of D-ghost's enquiry team. But as D-ghost is quite busy these days, she has hired a new member as her substitute: Ambofan's ghost (A ghost)' hehehe'

Bebo was making all the arrangements for the picnic next day. She was standing in front of the wardrobe asking Amrit about his clothes for tomorrow. But he doesn't respond, busy with his lappy as usual. Bebo turns around annoyingly but suddenly finds herself locked in Amrit's arms.

Bebo: Amrit yeh kia ?

Amrit holds Bebo even tighter and starts getting a little naughty, caressing her neck and moving his hand around her waist.

Bebo: mmhh, acha ji to yeh baat hai...

With this, she turns around and lays her arms across Amrit's neck. Amrit is pleasantly surprised to see Bebo in a similar romantic mood. Bebo continues to push Amrit back while Amrit continues to stare at his Bebo in a lovely red, gold and white dress. Bebo pushes Amrit against the wall and comes even closer. Amrit closes his eyes feeling the soft touch of Bebo's body against his. However the next second, Bebo is laughing and running away from there. Amrit runs behind Bebo, following her out of their room. Bebo keeps running ahead, continuously laughing at her chasing husband.

Amrit: Bebo aaj to mein nahi chorun ga.

Amrit gets hold of Bebo's dupatta but Bebo still doesn't stop. They run along the corridor reaching the stairs. Bebo suddenly stops dead seeing mummyji-papaji coming upstairs. Meanwhile Amrit comes from behind calling out Bebo's name holding her dupatta. Mummyji and Papaji see this and give a meaningful smile to each other. Bebo is bewildered, she quickly grabs her dupatta from Amrit and runs away.

Amrit stutters something like' woh papaji' who and he too runs away.

Both mummyji-papaji laugh.

Bebo reaches her room and to get back on Amrit, she locks the door from inside. Amrit comes and bangs the door.

Amrit: Bebo yeh kia, pls darwaza kholo na...

Bebo continues to giggle.

Amrit thinks that today Bebo is in full mood of masti.

Amrit: Bebo kholo na' mujhe bathroom jana hai' jaldi.

Bebo noticing the urgency in Amrit's voice opens up the door. Amrit quickly gets inside, locks the door and picks up Bebo in his arms.

Bebo: Amrit, acha ji to aap ne room mein aaney k liye bahana kia bathroom ka...

Amrit: Aap k paas aaney k liye kuch bhi meri chandani...

Bebo: Acha baba ab mujhe neechay to utariye...

Amrit takes Bebo to the bed putting her down. He quickly pushes her flat against the bed and holds her hand tightly disallowing any movement. Amrit gets over her, coming closer and closer. Bebo's breathing gets faster. It was as if Bebo and Amrit could feel each other's heartbeats.

Bebo: Amrit...

Amrit places his finger across Bebo's lips. He gently removes her dupatta and kisses Bebo's forehead, then her cheek...

Bebo too gives up on her resistance and wraps her arms around Amrit. They shift their positions getting cozier and getting a stronger feel of each other.

It stars drizzling and AmBo go out on their room's balcony to get the feel of the romantic weather. However it stops drizzling in a few minutes but AmBo so lost in each other never realize this. They both were sitting in the swinging couch (guys hope you remember it being there in the sweetest AmBo hug scene'   ) Amrit was sitting up against the side of it with his legs straightened up on the couch and Bebo was sitting alongside with him resting against Amrit's chest. Amrit was stroking Bebo's arm and his other hand was clasped around Bebo's fingers. Bebo raised her head to face Amrit. Amrit stroked her cheek and her eyes. Due to the rain, Bebo's kaajal had spread out a little. Amrit brought Bebo's face closer. Romance seemed to be surrounding AmBo like an aura. Amrit was about to place his lips on his love when Bebo gently stroked Amrit's cheek and said: Amrit aap ko nahi lagta k hume apne room mein chalna chahiye.

Amrit: Kia Bebo... ?

Bebo gets up and drags Amrit inside in the room.

Bebo goes to the dressing table and removes her bangles.

She says in a matter of fact tone: Amrit aap so jayen subah jana bhi hai na...

Amrit says: What ? Bus itna sa...

He comes and gets hold of Bebo's hand firmly.

Amrit smiles and says: Janab abhi aapki saza baaki hai...

Next we see AmBo in bed. Bebo switched off the lamp. She lies next to Amrit wrapping her arms around him........

She turns over him, kisses him, moving her hand over his back.......

Amrit moves Bebo's hair to one side, kissing the back of Bebo's neck.......

He moves his hand across her arm, moving his fingers gently around Bebo's face.......

He caresses her face, her neck, wrapping himself around her.

Their passion reaches at is climax making them one, their souls together forever. The winds outside also hushed down, the stars brightened up on the clear sky.  

Bebo Malhotra

( along with A ghost's courtesy)

Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
So Romantic. Ambo For Ever.
Keep up the Gd work!