Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

^Credit: Swati!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ha ha...u welcome dr..<3333

Thanks so much darling...I'm using all of all creations this time, except for the avi...but love them loads!!!

thank u sooo much hun for liking my work..means  alot to me..n thanks for using 4 of my Sigs this time...that rly means a lot lot lot to me...

~This one is stunning...I love how you used the pics in the little boxes in the corner too! And love the color and the text...excellent work! My dream siggy...you're the best!πŸ˜ƒ

text was urs dr...πŸ˜†...hmm..thanks a lot for liking the Sig so much n using it..means a lot to me..im glad dat u liked it..n u liked the blenidng..u know i made this Sig three times..n deleted again n again..wasn't happy with blending..finally i made this one..n im very happy that u liked it..so thank u so much for such a gr8 compliments..

~I'm gonna use this one in the future for sure!!! Love the focus of the eyes...exactly what I wanted! DD's big brown eyes and Aishu's big green/blue eyes...you always know how to make be happy! πŸ˜‰
Awww...thank u so much for such a rocking response hun...didn't expect that u'll like this one so much...u replied in such a fabulous style yaar..luvd ur comments more than nything..thank u sooo very much..

~This one is saved and loaded onto my laptop...love the attention to the eyes and the lips...her best features!!!

yeah u r r8...i luvd this pic..dats hwy made this sig..i didn't hav dis pic before...so was eager to make this Sig when i saw ur req...thanks for liking it dr..<333

~This one I'm using it b/c you made an extra Aishu siggy and the beauty of your work blows my mind and I just love this pic and her pose/expression/features in the pic!!!

Awww..thank u so so sooo much hetal...what a lovely compliments hun..Aish is rocking in herself so much dat ny1 who will make her creations would be rocking..i did nothing in this case..she has natural beauty...n thank u so much for using this sig..

~~~The Maneet ones are mind blowing...I love the colors you used and the mixture of pics...so using one and will come back and use the others too!!!

Aww...thanks a lot for liking these stuffs dr..im glad dat u did...thank u so much for using them...i also want to do..bt can't remove some requested sig from my box...πŸ˜•

Thanks so much for finally making Maneet ones again!!! What changed you name..I thought you were over Maneet?! Still no complaining/whining...b/c phenomenal, extraordinary, and absolutely sizzling siggies!!!!

OMGGG...hetal u just made my day, my evening..everything..u r so sweet yaar...im jumping on mah chair after reading every para of ur comments...u so ROCK in writing..thanks  alot for liking then,...
i liked them before..bt not since last few months..so dind't make their stuffs..bt nw i did..as many people asked for that...bt did with old pix...

The following are to express my gratitude and love for you and your work and your sweetness!!!

Awww...u most welcome for the Sig hun..u r such a sweetheart...rly..luv u loadz...thank u sooo much...
mmmwaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

Reserved!

OMG !! OMG!!!
awesome update swatiii... 😍
amazinggg colorisation dear ... jaanlewaaa...πŸ˜†

hooo...jaan leva...aaa...aaa...aaa..he he..
thank u sooo much deepi..i was waiting for u..

the way u arrange the pics and the blending is always the best in your updates ! 😳😳
haila...sachchi...thanks a lot yaara...

can't stop looking @ the maaneet siggies ... 😍
don't u even try to stop that..πŸ˜†...

and the requests for lola are superb !
thank u sooo much deepu...mwah!!..u know when i did that blending it was looking so poor that i can't tell u..bt after using those handwritting brushes it looks yummy...its my sugg to u..if sometimes ur blending doesn't work so gud..try this funda..lolz..

loved the Yami-Gaurav one also ... i loved this couple.. 😳
Aww...thanks hun..glad dat u liked it..i knew abt gauravdat u like him..bt glad dat u like Yami also..i saw this girl first time in RajKumar Aryan..n liked her..bt didn't watch ny other show after that..so didn't know abt them..

and the Drashti-Aish combo one is stunning ... specially the 1st shade... sooo soft texture n colors you use...
just amazing !

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
thank u so very much deepu...glad dat u liked coloring n texture...means a lot to me..

everything is superb but these are my favs. along with all the maaneet ones .. πŸ˜³ :

Awww...thank u sooo much deepi..thanks a lot for liking these creations..rly luvd ur comments..thank u so very much..<3333...
mwah!!..loadz of luv...
hv a niceday..tc hun..
-akki:)
DamRyeong thumbnail
Requests List

Vedo-PM

Lalitha di Res pg 53
Sneha Res pg 54
Mani pg 59

Mina pg 60
hetal pg 60

Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow swati...

loves the Abhiojit siggy !!!!
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Avi request from me.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKdZaQ9cdQc&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]

timings
.08-.23
.26-.41
.50-1.08
Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 13 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
hey swati di..awesome update..

the reqs are amazing! i <3 both my reqs, n i really dnt know which one to use, but i think i'll use d first one for now. thanks so much for making it! :)

the maneet n aish sigs are gorgeous

thnx 4 d pm
do make more
kiran_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u r the best swati...
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILuvGuruDebi

wow swatiii diii, luvly update !!!πŸ€— i just luv how lola dii's cg came out, and i also luv suba diii's avis, so cute!😍

hey mina...thanks a lot hun for liking the updt...thanks for liking lola n suba's req..means a lot to me...

thanks hun..

Originally posted by: ..Saba..

lovelyyy updte<33 all r awesumm esp d maaneet ones  : ))) loved aish aswell<3

Congrats for cmpltng 50 pgs=D

hey Saba...thanks a lot for liking the updt n Aish Sigs..hun..thanks for wishes sweets,,

Originally posted by: -KingAragorn-

Congratulations on completing 50 pages!!! πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³

The update is gorgeous!!!! Special mention for the last 4 freebies... 

MaanEeet and Aish ones!!! The selective coloring on the Aish sigs look awesome!! β­οΈ   ⭐️   ⭐️  

hello King..thanks for wishes buddy..
thank u so much fro liking the updt..im glad dat u liked Maaneet n AIsh stuffs,..means a lot to me...thank u so very much...

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinnu_manikyam

hey...i can't leave you like this when you are openπŸ˜†

I am reserving this post for my request !!!

RES

hey Mani..thanks for interest hun...plz do edit the req soon...will be waiting..

Originally posted by: tulip-me

u r the best swati...

thank u so very much tulip..<333

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey swati di..awesome update..

hey Aish...thanks a lot hun...

the reqs are amazing! i <3 both my reqs, n i really dnt know which one to use, but i think i'll use d first one for now. thanks so much for making it! :)
 Awww...u welcome sweets..im glad dat u liked it..it was the simplest sig in whole updt..im glad dat u liked it..thanks for using..

the maneet n aish sigs are gorgeous

thnx 4 d pm
do make more

thank u so much dr for liking the updt..thanks for liking Maaneet n AIsh stuffs...means  alot to me..

Originally posted by: cutelove1111

awesome update.
nice coloring.

thanks a tonn dr..<3333

DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Ooh amazing!

i LOVE the update!
Maneet stuff and reqs is gorgeous!
LOVEEE the Ash siggies too.. and the mytho stuff...
cud u plz give me the PSD for this by any chance:
ive been looking for sumthing like thise from quite some while now! πŸ€”

Thankkss, Lovelly wrk, Keep it up! πŸ˜ƒ

hey Arena..thank u so much dr for liking the updt..thanks for liking mytho, Maaneet n Aish stuffs...im so glad dat u liked them..OMGGG...i just can't believe it..u r asking for coloring..my god...u r such a fab sig maker n u...omggg..
hmm...i hv sent u a Pm regarding this..plz chk..n thank u once again for liking my work n for so much appreciation...rly means a lot to me...

Originally posted by: sri_4

Swati..πŸ€—
Update looks awsome..especially MaanEet stuff..good to see them in ur updates..i love the coloring and colorful patterns u use ..just makes them more vibrant..last one especially.!😍
Aish ones looking so beautiful..the first one's coloring is awesome..nice pic btw!πŸ˜ƒ
Request looks lovely too..sallu one's the most😎!
Great update as usual.!
Sri:-)

P.S:Congo for 50 pages..πŸ₯³ may u have many more galleries dear.God Bless!

hey Sri..thank u so much hun for liking my work..thanks for liking Maaneet n Aish stuffs..thanks a lot for liking coloring hun..glad dat u did...thanks for such a wonderful comments..means a lot to me...mwah!!
thanks for liking Sallu Sig dr..n thanks for the wishes..