Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: lola610

Swatiii πŸ€—
hey hun..hugs..

reserved!!! coming back in a couple hours ;) and btw those suggestions were here, only #1 and #4 are remaining πŸ˜‰ https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1490496&PID=39791133�

------------
all r8..thanks a lot hun...meri mehnat bacha li..he he..

I'm back, I'm back!!!
Sooo happy seeing your update yaara, it is a dreamy-licious dhamaka as always πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Awww...well its not like dat..its just coz of ur sight..im glad dat u like them...otherwise they r not so worthy..i know...

LOVEEE everything from the bright and perky coloring of the Karan Wahi sig to the smooth blending of the CID one to the super trendy red and black Prabhas one... wah kya baat hai 😎
Awww...thank u so much hun for liking them..yeah i luv that Karan Wahi one..u know what i didn't know his name..u told me...lolz...im glad dat u liked it...thanks for liking CID one too..n Prabhas one too..mwah!!

The showstealer from this round, though, is of course the Guru in Pushp Vatika one... haayeee 😍
😍😍😍😍
omggg...yaar tum inne pyaare pyaare compliments kahan se lati ho...thank u sooo much yaar..u make me blush..☺️

Everything about it is simply PERFECT!!! You know I'm all about old is gold but the pic you used in this siggie has my heart ❀️
Awww...thanks a tonn sweetheart...that pic is mah most fvt pic from whole ramayana...u saw my profile icon..i hv this icon since last 5 or 6 months...rly luv this pic...n im glad dat u like it too...thanks  atonn..

He looks sooo sweet and innocent, and on top of that your sharp glowing coloring and those heavenly star and heart brushes and OMG the red flowers πŸ˜
😍😍😍😍 make it look truly divine... def adding it to my slideshow soon as I update, yaar aise style mein banaati rehna cuz it's really one of your best πŸ‘

Keep rocking dear, loves πŸ€—

Awww...thank u so much hun fro liking the colorsn brushes..it was very simple sig..n im glad dat e1 like it..thanks a zillion hun for liking it so much n giving ur valuable time for posting such a cute comments in my gallery..that means like  a world to me... rly enjoy to read ur comments...thank u sooo much...
Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

zollologicDebipriyaamnaMILuvGuruDebiMoHiTZ-DrEaMeRSidra.WMadiha.shrujaajenncool.sindhyaAngel-Jot.JanakiRaghunathDpka1415...PARiNA...tulip-meshaliniastha..Saba..radtkriti_binalprash_tCT247chinnu_manikyam-Durgavnii--Arjunlicious-ZarYab...KhanPrithviSanyo1Bhavanab-KingAragorn-Mariam94zeeniaVedo-Aysha-*~Anjali~*priya.harshitisweet cocosiddhi209-purnima--_AfridiMalik_-aish_punk..-Marj-..aishi.muffin,

thanks a lot e1 for being here n  liking my work..thank u very much..

will edit this post soon with replies...
DamRyeong thumbnail
@aysha..thanks hun...

@muffin..taht's ok dr...no need to say sorry..i'll wait for that..even i was busy with exams..

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Thanks Swati!!! And I'm updating my request now!! I want a Drashti-Aishu one...can you use these 5 pics and just the faces of them both...and write "Drashti-Aishu: My Queens" on it and the quote: "Our Gorgeous Eyes Are the Window to Our Beautiful Souls" 

Let me know if there's any problems and thanks a million in advance!!!!

Originally posted by: sweet coco

Thanks Swati!!! And I'm updating my request now!! I want a Drashti-Aishu one...can you use these 5 pics and just the faces of them both...and write "Drashti-Aishu: My Queens" on it and the quote: "Our Gorgeous Eyes Are the Window to Our Beautiful Souls" 

Let me know if there's any problems and thanks a million in advance!!!!

Awww...thank u so much dr...i donno why bt i think i knew it..that u'll req for a combo siggie..n i was r8...u did..lovely pix of both aish n dd,,luvd them,,,nice collection u hv..well i'll try my best..n hopefully i won't disapnt u...thanks for requesting hun...im so glad dat u liked my work...thats rly means a lot to me...thanks a tonn...<33333

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

OMG Swati! All your updates are amazing, but this one, this one was just STUNNING.

The coloring and blending on everything is just fab! I love the Abhiya ones, so cute!!

This one makes me melt <33 Ahh awesome job with it. It looks awesome.

I also love the cute banners. Amazing job!

Keep it up! And good luck with the reqs!!
Aish

hey muffin..thank u sooo very much dr for liking the updt..n thanks for liking teh above one..glad dat u liked it..means  alot to me...thanks for wishes hun...hmmmi'll try my best...

DamRyeong thumbnail
Requests List

Mani-DONE
Krit-DONE
Mina pg 36 DONE

Marj-pg 31
Bhavna-pg 35
Suba-PM
Jes-PM res
hetal pg 38
Aysha pg 37
lola pg 38
aish pg 40

@e1...guys who reserved their spot plz edit them soon..<33
for now gallery is closed..it will be OPEN after completing all requests...

thank you!!
-akki:)

DamRyeong thumbnail

@^ luv this banner..

Hello n Jai Shree Ram to all my dear friends..!!
thanks to all for being here n liking my work...update time again..

please don't cut, copy or steal my work...
and don't post them on any other website w/o my permission...

also click on the like button please...n if u use freebies..just lemme know...
either via Pm or posting ur valuable comments in my gallery :)

my copyrights

(c)src/akki/akki-rockstar/ShreeRamCreations/swati

NOT FOR USE

Req- Mina

@^ hey Mina..hope that's okay!!

FREEBIES

Maan- Geet
Hey Sidra u asked me many times for some stuffs of Maaneet..finally made some siggies.
plz do tell me if u like them..
1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Prabhas n Kajal

that's all guys...hope u'll like my work..
please click on the LIKE button...
see u guys...<3...*HUGS*
thank you!!
-akki:)

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cool update !!!!  LOved them !!

Will be waiting for the request update πŸ˜ƒ
DamRyeong thumbnail
@^ thanks a lot Bhavna..yeah i hv saved them..will work soon on them...i was quite busy in replying all comments..they r pending since last 3 updts..also managed them acc to updt...
Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u...
thank u...
thank u soOo much swati...!!
the maneet siggies are adorable...!!😍
awesOme jOb dear..!πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘