Something big will have to happen...

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Something big will have to happen for Ahem to fall in love with Gopi

He won't just wake up one day and already be in love with her.

It scares me a little to think what it might be. I wonder if it involves either Ahem or Gopi getting hurt in any way

But if you think about it, Gopi has already proven herself time and time again.
She selflessly saved Ahem from a poisonous snake
She took care of Kokla when she was sick
She took care of Kinjal's wedding situation

Gopi even left the house and he saw the effect it had on the members

What else will it take for Ahem to realize Gopi's worth?

This thing would have to be huge to change his mind. Because everything else has already been done

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nazim already announced aehem will change his behaviour towards gopi
he will fall in love, it will happen soon
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe for Gopi to be on her death bed - that  is only thing I can think of. maybe that ahem will realize what he is going to lose Edited by ANJ4 - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yuks, we have already been discusing abt it that 'something REALLY BIG' needs to happen to wake up Aham's pretending sleep.
Bt wt it wil be we cnt say ? Stil w8ing
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe u r right but let me inform u . ahem is not soft hearted so its difficult to melt for gopi and realize her love. but there is a possibility after gopi's confession. so lets wait and watch
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Long back in a post, I'd said either Ahem would either have to lose his memory or Gopi would have to be changed. Maybe the first option is best. Agreed they've come too far with this hatred track to go back.
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Yucks.

I totally agree with you.

Something big indeed will have to happen to get Ahem to realize what 'jewel' he has got.

Let's hope Gopi doesn't have to go through another pariksha do prove herself. It's high time Ahem does something.
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i have a strange feeling that introducing Ahem's cousin who may come to pick Nani up! And thus Gopi being friendlier with him and laughing and spending more time with him in Nani's room! Ahem will notice that she is grinning and smiling and looking happy as she wud enter his room but becomes her quiet when she spots him!!! Make Ahem jealous!!! And he will want no-one but only himself to Gopi... No diverted attention!!!
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Long back in a post, I'd said either Ahem would either have to lose his memory or Gopi would have to be changed. Maybe the first option is best. Agreed they've come too far with this hatred track to go back.

I would have to agree with you, I will go one step further and say that may be Koki dropped him on his head when he was a baby, hence damaging his brain a little, that's why he can't smile and laugh properly and he can't express himself either, so lets have another brain injury and completely wipe his memory and start all over again😆
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 I read in Fb in Saathiya / actor page kinjal mentioning Gopi dying in August & she said since the fans don't want it to happen she would pass on the message to the director.

I don't know for sure whether that's the truth.