GOTW....**Aapko na bhool payeingey Dutta sahib**..

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone.............Since I am done with ltl like u all once mishal leaves and from Colors too for that matter................This is probably my last GOTW for this foum till ofcourse we get Mishal back in the show................👏😉
😳
On ltl forum its the first time in these five years i have been on IF that i have done almost everymonth some monthly special....................But once my inspiration himself will be gone i now i won't be able to make it up................😕

Ok coming to the game..............😊

One member has to pick up any scene of dutta in ltl............and the next one will comment on it..........WHY U FELT WHEN U FIRST SAW IT.....ANd how u CHERISH IT EVEN TODAY AS U RECALL IT!..................😊AND ALSO SEND IN ANOTHER SCENE FOR THE NEXT MEMEBR TO COMMENT ON IT!....................😳

The scene must have dutta with naku..baji..aayi sahib yaa any patil niwas memebr or any ltl charecter for that matter.....BUT DUTTA Zaroor honaa chahiye!...............afterall this last GOTW of mine............Is a dedication to the man himself...............😛

Dutta shreeram Patil..............Soo Perfect a Life partner..............Soo Loyal a friend..........Soo loving a Brother................Soo Respectful a son..........AND A REAL GOLD AT HEART!..............Yes............Dutta is ONE OF HIS KIND!............A MAN WHERE EVERY WOMAN's DREAM SEEMS TO COME TRUE!....................😳
😳

Hope u all enjoy it.................⭐️

Soo let me begin................😛

This is one of my most Fav Tasha scene.............☺️

Dutta slaps naku and next day after baji tells him u hit her.............He goes to her room and all scared naku says folding her hand----Saab..MAafi............And An Irritated dutta blurts out----CHUP KAr............Mainney aaj tak kisi aurat par haath nahiin uthaya............AUR NA KABHI UTHAAONGA!....................😳

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishalLeoSheeba

Dutta slaps naku and next day after baji tells him u hit her.............He goes to her room and all scared naku says folding her hand----Saab..MAafi............And An Irritated dutta blurts out----CHUP KAr............Mainney aaj tak kisi aurat par haath nahiin uthaya............AUR NA KABHI UTHAAONGA!....................😳

Hey sheeba nice game 😊.Wen i saw this scene i was so restless cos i wnted D to realise his mistake and see wat his reaction is wen he comes face to face with N and the scene was obviously cute jab N pakha saaf kar rahi hoti hai and he comes and uspar dhul girti hai he luks so sweet☺️

There are so many fav scenes jis scene mein MR hai woh mera fav scene hota hai but one of fav scenes is wen D is staring at N after JMM 1 and B's jeep comes in between and he gets distracted for a fraction of a second.MR's eyes were so beautiful and expressive .Dat's wen i fell in love wid his eyes☺️☺️☺️
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing game Sheeba.....im sure this is reall much fun

Originally posted by: niki11

There are so many fav scenes jis scene mein MR hai woh mera fav scene hota hai but one of fav scenes is wen D is staring at N after JMM 1 and B's jeep comes in between and he gets distracted for a fraction of a second.MR's eyes were so beautiful and expressive .Dat's wen i fell in love wid his eyes☺️☺️☺️

This was an amazzing scene niki👏😊....i was just thinking...aww what an cute and emotinal expression....he was looking like i dont wanna lose her.😳😭...really brilliatn scene u choose....

I have many fav scene thats why i will play this game often😆
When Dutta slaps Nakusha after she sing a song for him...she was telling him why she did it...and Dutta was just looking at her wound because it was bleeding....this was a moment like aww D....you are a real gahda who i love😳😆
Edited by Naina_Mishal - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hain? Naku sang a song for D? yeh kab hua?
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

hain? Naku sang a song for D? yeh kab hua?

Wen kala threw a party for DN after their second wedding and kala spiked  FAIR  N's drink and N pretended that she drank it and was wasted😊.Baaji par se nazar hategi thbhi to baaki story pata chalegi😉😆
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh ok..woh wala scene...
@Naina..when I saw that scene..I was just like Made for each other..gadha and gadhi🤣
Uhm...the scene where Dutta is teasing Roops...and saying that I was lookking for a husband for you, but then I thought that no one would want to marry you or somehting like that..and then he says 'so cute na?' hayye so cute!
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Uhm...the scene where Dutta is teasing Roops...and saying that I was lookking for a husband for you, but then I thought that no one would want to marry you or somehting like that..and then he says 'so cute na?' hayye so cute!

Hey i don't remeber this scene wen  was this??😕
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Niki: This was when Dutta returned from the temple after doing pooja. The same pooja in which he was shirtless for the first time.☺️
It was telecast last April.

Edit add: When I saw the scene I remember being so excited. In those days Dutta rarely smiled. This was one of those rare occasions. He joked too...meri aankhen phati ki phati reh gayi.

Now my turn: What did you feel when Suresh came to meet Dutta and lied abt being Naku's bf?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Niki: This was when Dutta returned from the temple after doing pooja. The same pooja in which he was shirtless for the first time.☺️

It was telecast last April.

OH!!!!! thanx ksh 😊 i remember the shirtless scene he was wearing only this maroon kapda thingy on hIs shoulders and was luking oh so awesome and droolworthy☺️☺️☺️.I must have missed this rups scene shayad MR ka mandir wala scene ne dimaag ko thoda satka diya hoga😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: niki11

OH!!!!! thanx ksh 😊 i remember the shirtless scene he was wearing only this maroon kapda thingy on hIs shoulders and was luking oh so awesome and droolworthy☺️☺️☺️.I must have missed this rups scene shayad MR ka mandir wala scene ne dimaag ko thoda satka diya hoga😳

Whole of April was really boring last year...only relief was drooling over MR who obligingly wore lots of colors and even would take off his kurta.☺️☺️☺️