Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Such Hot update seriously u should be putting Warning signs that;'s not fair. But love them so much esp the JA ones & the last Damon one is so cute and hot 
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love the sigs Payal. John ones are hot!

TVD ones are amazing but I love the Stefan one the most from this update. Love the way you wrote the text. It looks really pretty! Gorgeous work sweets! =)

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fabbb update Payal!

I don't exactly remember if I congratulated you or not for your 4th gall...but hugeeee congratssss! 🥳 Hope you have many more galls to come =) You know I adore your work alottt and I really miss seeing your regular updates as I use to see before. No worries, I'm sure you're busy with college/uni stuff lol.

Coming to the update...OMGG the John sigs are hot, hot, HOT! The colouring and blending is super gorgeoussss! Loveddd both the versions! Just looking at your JA sigs, reminded me of my John Abraham obsession phase back in high school. 😆 And in case you're wondering, yes I had actor obsession phases in my life...still somewhat do! 🤣

The TVD sigs look so awesomeeee! I love the way you did the text on the Stefan sig! Looks amazingg =) The colouring on the Kat sig is so prettyyy! The Damon sig is too adorable, and love the expressions you captured of him =) Btw, are you up to date with TVD epis?

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGGG payaaaal :O these are superrrr gorgeous..x and can I say how much it means to me for you to be inpisred by me for even a little thing like text size ;) i know you like my huge text😳, and THIS is the rightt inspiration cause I can see your work in it unlike.. :@..leave that ;)
I loveeee the text styles on all of them, especially the JA sigs..and the first TVD one the text in text plus colouring is beautiful😳 the first time I did text in text it turned out😳 but you make me want to try that again haha..x lovedd the update as always🤗
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Main nahin comment kalungi cause tune meleko bataya nahin ....but why is Damon looking so weird...tune jaan bujhke kiya ?????

Btw u wanna see a bonnie damon vm ????
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow.. lovely work.. loved the style totally :)
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning update!

i <3 the simplicity of this sig

-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Sam - thankyou soo much!

Rima - thanks so much yaar! i know rite, hes soo hot! he needs to make a new moviie ^_^ ROFL, i cant believe you said that...hehe!! your such a goody googy..lolz :P

Fary - thankyou sso so much! thats soo sweet of you!! really meants a lot to me :D

Farzana - thankyou! thankyou...its been a while since any of my TVD stuff came out half decent...lol

dangelzz - AWWW, thankyou so muchh yaa! really means a lot to me! i miss your regulars too, you dont update as often either, issy..lolz :P  you were obsessed with an actor? whooaaa craziness..lol, ive only seen you obsesses with telly jodi hehe ;) nope, im not, and i really wanna catch up, i have exams this and next week, so ive been studying so much, and i have a job, so it sucks so bad. i cant wait for summer :(

Aish - thankyou so much, im glad you didnt get mad abt the inspiration, lolz :P wait what? you cant leave me hanging after starting a sentence...ugh, you totally suck *pouts* oh, and thanks so much for the compliment ^_^

Sindhu - oh look, your mad, how shocking ^_^ hehe! yeshhh yeshhh, i wanna see it! my DB obsession has been on hold since beremy, but maybe the VM'll bring it back ;)

Sano - thankyou so much!

Aliya - thankyou thankyou! i justlove Kat :P

Rimsie. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup payaslsy...he needs to make a comeback and that too soon!!!shhh just let everyone think that..heeheh!! i have a image to maintain..if you know what i mean!!
Salz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg!!!=)
i love the tvd one esp damon :)
congo on your 7th!