Sabki Laadli Bebo Mission 2

Poll

If You Want To See Sabki Laadli Bebo Season 2

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I Know Anuj Said There Won't Be Sabki Laadli Bebo Season 2... But We Can Give A Try... Do Our Best To Make Season 2 To Come Please Everyone Participant... Share You Feeling's, Or Comment...All My Favorite Serial Coming As Season 2 Like Bidaai And Miley Jab Hum Tum... Then Why Not Sabki Laadli Bebo 2... I Know It Will Take Some Month's Or A Year For Them To Make A Discussion Whether To Show Us Season 2 But Let Not Lose Hope..I Want A Flesh Lovestory Between Amrit And Bebo And the Whole Team Of SLB...I Can't Believe It Over I Want To See Everyone Back So Everyone Please Try Your Best To Bring Season 2 In Any Cost  And Bring Your Friends Too
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes we wud defo like to see a Season 2 but I donno if our efforts would really work. I wanna hear from other members too.

What say everyone ?
Ambofan thumbnail
As we have two topics for SLB 2, lets do i this way:

In ashminaangel's topic we can discuss ways to bring SLB2 and here we can discuss if we want SLB 2 or not.
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Guys I Won't Come For Two Weeks Bez Of My Exam's... So I Am Handing This To AmBoFan As Alju She Will Take Of It...She Can Write Any Moments Or If She Likes It Or Not...So Follow Her Rules Please....
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG who says NOOOOOOOOOO...
we want SLB 2
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a question. We definitely want SLB season 2
Ambofan thumbnail
Yes we defo want it but whenever a show ends, its fans always want a season 2 of it and they request it to the authorities as well but not all succeed. Getting season 2 is becoming a little common now, otherwise it is a rare thing.

So lets think of something really effective that persuades the CVs n SP to do this.
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want a Season 2, but is there a way to get it on another channel and with a different produciton team.  Maybe then it will get the attention it deserves!!
Ambofan thumbnail
But then who do we persuade, the production house ??? Which already never took care of it. And if you don't want it on SP, then we can't even email them regarding it... Then what do we do ?
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Who Voted No? Whoever They are, They're Evil.