26th March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SHORT UPDATE

They basically showed everyone getting ready for the prom night. and then they showed the prom night with people entering.

There was dance sequence from the guys and a dance sequence from T.

Abhiya have a staredown.

LONG UPDATE

T is telling Abhay to put some effort in. Abhay rebuffs. T says- actually you are looking good. They are heading out but T takes a picture first.

Misha is thinking- I know I am looking good today and Shaurya will be happy. Tracker comes. They start talking and Misha feigns that she does not have a man to go with. She begs Tracker if she can come with her. Tracker says no.  Soon Shaurya and Shankar come out with flashy outfits. Misha walks over to Shuarya and says I do have a man.

Kabir is waiting. Pia enters *my god, you have to watch the episode just to see how beautiful she is looking. She is looking so beautiful with a scarlet saree draped around her*. They complement each other and Kabri calls her a princess. Kabir helps her into the car. He thinks- I hope this is not a dream. I hope she is no just taking me to make Abhay jealous.

Kabir and Pia enter. Misha and Shaurya enter. Shanakr and T enter. Angad and his girl enter.The principal make a speech about how prom night is very precious. But before he even finishes, the students have disappeared. Shuarya is checking out Shaurya. Misha is checking out Shaurya. Shankar is checking out Misha.

T and Abhay enter. Pia turns to see them. Abhay thinks looking towards her- even when I am so close to you, I am so far. But I am helpless. I have to fulfill my duty.

T is walking down and is dissing every girl's dress and saying she will definitely be the prom queen. Tracker walks to Angad and disses his girl. Angad agrees with Tracker and thinks- so what the girl wears a short skirt, you are the only one that matters. Tracker flirts with Shankar to make Angad jealous.

Angad walks over to Kabir and steals his drink. Kabir says- it's my drink. Angad says-I need the drink more. Tracker starts touching Shankar all over the place. Shaurya gets jealous. Shankar runs away from Tracker. Angad and Shankar are standing together. Shankar asks- heart problem? Angad says- yes. And you? Shankar says- same problem. Misha turns around and Shaurya disappears.

The room darkens. Someone grips onto Misha. She calls-Shaurya. Pia- no, me. Misha. Misha asks where Shaurya went.

The next scene is the stage where all the boys are dancing. T walks to the stage. T disses the guys on stage. T says- once again, T and T's team will show what it is like to be a star.  She starts dancing to a remix. All of a sudden this old song comes on and T freaks out and starts dancing weirdly. It turns out to be a disaster.

Misha yells out-hey t. you were right. The boys will receive a conciliation prize but you will receive our conciliation.

Sid says- It is a full moon night and after three full moons, I can turn Pia into a vampire. Three full moons, three bites and you will become like me, a living dead. I am coming Pia to stop your breaths.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansim thumbnail
thanks that was a quick updateπŸ‘
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the quick update.πŸ€—
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update! πŸ€— Hugely appreciated. =)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update...
another filler episode....i will catch it tomorrow...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for the quick update dear......πŸ€—
.Lina. thumbnail
@Mages- it rly isnt worth watching unless you want to see their outfits. their outfits are amazing. i cant wait for nxt week. its goin to b interesting.
maHa. thumbnail
r shauriya n shankar shown gay ?
meghamaina thumbnail
thanks for the update
.Lina. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maHa.

r shauriya n shankar shown gay ?

shaurya is. shankar isn't. πŸ˜†