Rahul Khanna to sport a six pack in Housefull 2!

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Actor Rahul Khanna To Sport Six-pack Abs In Housefull 2
Press Trust Of India
Friday, March 25, 2011 (Mumbai)
Share this on Rediff.com 
Print | A+   A-

Actor Rahul Khanna is all set to become the latest entrant to the six pack bandwagon in Bollywood.

He will sport six-pack abs in Sajid Nadiadwala's Housefull 2.

"The talented actor, who has previously in his career essayed serious characters, will shed all inhibitions in Housefull 2 and will have his female fans drooling over his new look," sources close to the actor said.

The actor is apparently undergoing rigorous training to build an impressive six-pack abdomen for the film.

Director Sajid Khan said, "Rahul Khanna is an extremely handsome and talented boy. He just hasn't got the right break in a commercial film. Housefull 2 will show the world that he has what it takes to be a star."

Apart from Rahul, Housefull 2 will star Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Asin, Jacqueline Fernandez and Mithun Chakraborty. Meanwhile, Akshay will shoot his introductory scene in the film in Antarctica shirtless.

Getting back to his action space, the introductory scene of the sequel to the comic riot will have Akshay Kumar fight villains in the freezing cold.

Sajid Khan said, "No other Bollywood film has been shot there before thanks to the climate and permissions. Antartica is the coldest place in the world. Only documentaries have been shot there. God willing, Housefull 2will be the first feature to be shot."

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?Section=Movies&ID=ENTEN20110172205&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&keyword=bollywood&nid=94055&cp

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megzi93 thumbnail
cool....
i just luv rk...i think he is a fab actor....bt i dint knew dat he is also deir in hf-2
But why is he doing Houseful 2 ji? Bollywood sucks for never utilizing his full potential
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I know! Why Housefull 2?  Chalo at least he will be good eye candy.. Edited by chocolover89 - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Rahul Khanna's six pack!!! WOW!!!😍
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww ... now I have to watch H2 just to see Rahul ... damn.
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think its true. Why an actor like him sign HF 2
RowdyBOSS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salma2

I dont think its true. Why an actor like him sign HF 2

Rahul couldn't resist Sajid Khan's charmπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YIPPPEEEEE!!! Rahul Khanna...I bet Maddy is super happy!πŸ˜‰
queenie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RK <drool> 6 pack(double drool> But Housefull 2. πŸ˜’