Written Update of March 25th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Show starts with Ranveer yelling at Rasal for hitting Rukmi and he cant believe she can stoop this low and Rasal tries to talk but he won't let her and Rukmi gains conscious and Ranveer goes to her and Rasal walks out the room and Rukmi tells him that not to worry as Rasal took good care of her and Ranveer says no she tried to hurt you and Rukmi tells him the truth about how she fell and how Rasal took care of her and Rasal is crying in the room Ranveer knocks on door and apologizes for not letting her tell the truth or giving even time to explain and Rasal says since so far what has been happening you will always think I am at fault but she is my sister and no one was home so as civil human I just took care of her and Ranveer says I know you are angry with Rukmi because of me but you still love her and you proved that and Rasal does not say anything and Rasal leaves by saying I will get breakfast ready for you both as Rukmi comes to dining table to tells Rasal thanks and she knows what she told Ranveer but she really appreciate it and she knows that she still loves her and Rasal says nothing has changed nothing will ever change I just help that one time my pity took over the hate and that is and Rukmi hold Rasal hand and says everything will go back how it was and we will be like we ware before and Rasal says yes RasVeer be one as he gets his memory but you and I never will be Mamsa is worried that Ranveer might yell at him and Deep pulls his leg by saying I will tell him it's your fault but  afterward tells him I will take care of it and as Mamsa was leaving he bumps in to Ranveer and Mamasa tries to explain but he says Deep already told me how you both didn't find out the truth and just came and told me I am not worry about it I wanted to ask you if you know when the family is coming back and Mamasa act like her doesn't know so Ranveer calls and talks to Kamel and she tells him soon they are leaving very soon from his grandparents house and she tells him to take care of Rasal as she is pregnant and she needs to take medication and Rukmi comes and Ranveer tells her to go give it to Rasal but Rukmi says you give it because it will be more effective if you give it and he smiles and goes to Rasal and gives her medication Rasal is very happy and asks how did he know it was her medication time and he tells her Kamel told him and Rasal gets sad and asks I was thinking how did you know where my medication is'.and she falls and he catches her and she remembers her time with him in past and they both contact and Rasal says I am sorry my foot got caught and what that word in English Thank you for saving me and he says no need for thanks take care and he walks out as Ranveer comes to room he remembers the holi night hugging her and right now and wonders what can he do for her and Rukmi asks him what's wrong and he tells her that I want to help her but I don't know how to I don't want her to hurt her but I always end up hurting her as I don't have those feelings for her and Rasal in room thinking about the moment of him saving her and then yelling at her on holi night how he needs more time meantime Ranveer tells Rukmi he doesn't know how to help her and Rasal walks in and says its my fault I know that you have lost your memory and I was putting so much pressure on you but I will wait I will wait for your memory to return and I mean it truly from my heart and Ranveer says if you really do then you don't know how must relieved I am to hear this and Rasal says but I want one thing from you if you want to say yes if not its okay too and Ranveer looks uneasy and says what and she says can we be friends and he smiles and says yes and Rasal extends her hand and he give handshake and says now you see how this friend of yours keeps you happy and Rukmi smiles and then we see woman walking in haveli bumps into Deep and as she picks up the coins that he knocked down she says the person must be blind he pulls her up and says how dare you talk to me and he is mesmerized by her beauty (she is good looking and sorry never seen her before so don't know her name) and she says KASTURI my name is kasturi and show ends on Deeps seductive eyes'

Tomorrow: BT calls the doctor to find out what happen to Ranveers MRI and when is the treatment to start and Chanchel and Mamasa are feeling unease and Doctor says I called with result and I was told he is out of town and BT ask who said that and doc says your son Deep'.and Chanchel and Mamasa are scared'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago