25th March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.😔
Guys, just so you know...if there is anyone who wants to do written updates and can do it before I can. you are free to pm me and tell me. i don't have any problem with that as long as i know someone has already update.

SHORT UPDATE

Sid shows Pia a bracelet with which he will propose to Panchi.
Once again, Panchi misunderstands Pia and calls her a backstabber again.
Abhay suspects that Haseena is associated with Sid because she is still a mother after all. Chand warns her but is not aware of her meeting Sid. Haseena tells her self that she cannot punish Sid even if eh has done malicious deeds but she cannot save him.
Tracker's leg is broken.

LONG UPDATE

Haseena walks in and sits in the seat. Chand enters and asks if she is all right. She explains that she went to Mall road with so many people there. I am just a little tired. Chand warns her not to go alone in the midst of so many people. He also warns her not to associate with Sid, saying that it would make her a traitor. She says- don't worry, I won't let him attack our family.

Abhay sees her walking up the stairs. He thinks- I don't believe her; With her motherly instinct, there is no way she would not save Sid. He asks- what she was doing in Mall Road. Abhay said- Good. We need to eliminate Sid for the sake of our survival. Haseena looks shocked.

T is ordering everyone around for decorations. Misha says- What day has come? The brainless bimbo is asking us to use the brain. Why don't you just shut up T?! T comes and says- Why don't you shut up? I am the prom queen! T walks away. Misha says to herself- Shaurya and I will be the best couple and the prom king and queen. Tracker is seen struggling with the decoration making. Shankar thinks- Oh Misha, you are so sweet. I will definitely confess to your tonight. And if I have to fight with my roomie for you, I have no problem. Tracker calls him over and says to help her if she falls. Shankar holds the ladder. Tracker thinks- Shanker is so sweet, so much better than Angad. She tells him to hold her, not the ladder. Misha is going down the ladder. Tracker tells him again to hold securely. Shankar stares on at Misha as she blows the balloon. Angad is dancing and sees Tracker and Shankar. He is jealous, angry at Shankar. Angad shoves Shankar down thus making Tracker fall too. She breaks her leg. Tracker is angry over Angad for breaking her leg saying she did it on purpose. She walks away with Shankar.

A knock on the door. Pia enters Sid's cabin. Sid says- I have made a decision and I want your opinion. I first wanted to wait but I can't wait anymore. I have decided to propose to her. I want to tell her she is so important to me. Pia says- That's great! But sir, have you decided on a plan? Sid has decided to play hard to get to get on her nerves and then when she does not expect anything, he will propose. Panchi calls and says she is coming to get something signed. He tells her to hide. She hides under his desk. Sid displays the jewelry. Panchi comes in and sees it and immediately thinks that he is giving the jewelry to some to her girl. Sid tells her he will not be coming to the prom and she can make other plans. Panchi asks why. And he rudely says that I don't need to give you a reason. She walks out. Pia is about to get up and Panchi barges in again deciding to tell him like he deserves. She sees the hand of Pia and thinks- he is such a creep! He is hiding a girl in his office while talking to me! She walks out again. Pia gets out and asks him if she saw her. He says no.

Angad calls Kabir a sex bomb. They compliment each other. Angad talks about how he only likes Ruhi. Kabir says- you're just like me, you are one woman man. Kabir tells him that when he goes there, we will have the field. Angad feels assured and they do a very strange high five.

Shankar asks Shaurya if he is looking good. Shaurya says- Perfect. Shankar changes outfit and Shaurya continues to stare. Shankar says- for the sake of love, I have to look good.

Pia thinks- Panchi is so lucky. Sid is so romantic. But look at me, my love story is so sad. There is no romance. Panchi comes and talks to Pia. Pia says I am going to the mall. Panchi thinks- Pia looks so happy. Maybe it is better to be single like Pia. Being in love only causes unhappiness. Then, Panchi notices that Pia has the same exact hand with the same exact bracelet and red sleeve as the girl hiding behind Sid's desk. Panchi looks on as Pia waves to get a taxi. Saying to herself, Panchi calls Pia a backstabber. She believes that Pia has betrayed her. Sid asks Panchi if she needs a lift. Panchi says no rudely.

Sid says- It is a full moon night and after three full moons, I can turn PIa into a vampire. Three full moons, three bites and you will become like me, a living dead. I am coming Pia to stop your breaths.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the update dear......🤗
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4