kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dr. bhaghat saying prince is not worthy of Geeta,   Geeta's mom say they have kicked geeta out as well.  and dr. bhaghat says lets leave the city...and go to madhubani and then start a new life there...and we can marry Geetu off over there as well..   Geeta says how can i forget that Prince has helped me a lot...and i know one day prince will definately accept me..   She says i will never be weak.   and u see even this time i will win...and her mom says what if he doesnt accept u...and geeta says i will do whatever u say...but  i will try to pacify Prince from today onwards.   And kamya says i know my brother prince and he will never accept u...as he hate LIES.   and now u will have to marry another GUY.   and malini is making everything of prince's liking...and prince comes ...  and malini runs to him and hugs him.   prince look really broken and he hugs malini and crys...and malini consoles him.   malini says we will find a new bride for u...and Geeta comes with her bags...and malini says how dare u come here...and Geeta says prince listen to me...and malini says i wont let u talk to him.   Geeta keeps on insisting to talk to prince...and malini is holding her hair and dragging her out...and prince says stop mom...leave her.   and he comes to geeta...and says i will give her the punishment...she married into this house so she will stay in his house with the ppl of his house whether she likes it or not...and malini tries to stop prince but prince says i married Geeta...so what to do with her i will decide that so dont interfer in this matter.   he says whatever i m going thru i know that prince before this time was useless...and now i m becoming responsible and this happened cause of Geeta...and malini tries to stop him but he leaves.  Geeta is proud of his decision.

Malini goes to her and she says i m alive and i will see how u live in this house.   She says i know u want to destroy my prince and my family...come on..get out...and geeta stops her hand and malini is shocked.  and she says this himmat...and goes to slap her and geeta holds her hand again and malini and jija shocked...and geeta says ENUFF!!!   think that if a DIL was a SLAP her MIL where will ur izzat go.   malini shuts her up.   and geeta syas dont get scared...u will change just like ur son prince.   He has changed completely.   and i will not leave this house without changing u.   

malini says so ur family has sent u here to kick me out of this house.  But i m malini yadav..and i will see who kicks me out of this house.   and Geeta says me and you both of us will get out of this house.  Now prepare to leave.   and geeta goes inside with her bag.    Then jija comes and taunts malini that she was going to get out geeta from his house and then her family...and now what...geeta is back in this house...and she has also challenged u.   and malini SLAPS jija.   and malini taunts jija.  and then she leaves.   and JIJA IS maha pissed.

prince tells Geeta from today onwards i will not look at ur face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update 
thank you for taking your time out to do the update xx