TOI: Nitesh Pandey plays a prank

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nitesh Pandey plays a prank on Sonali Nikam

TNN | Mar 26, 2011, 12.00am IST

It's not only about all work and no play for the cast of "Jaankhilavan Jasoos" . 

To make the mood non-serious on the sets, the cast, at times, play pranks on each other and end up laughing their guts out. One such prank was planned by Jaankhilavan Jasoos aka Nitesh Pandey on Mona Lisa aka Sonali Nikam. 

During the shoot of one of the action scenes, Nitesh asked Sonali to hand over her real gold earrings to him so that they don't get lost. After the sequence was shot, Nitesh denied having taken the earrings and the entire unit supported him. Finally, in the evening, Nitesh handed back the earrings to Mona lisa, who had suddenly become quiet. Everyone on the sets suddenly started laughing and that's when she realised it was a prank. 

Says the actress, "I was scared to know that my earrings were missing. I am possessive about my jewellery. I was almost in tears when Niteshji denied having them. I looked for it thinking that I might have kept it somewhere. When I lost all hopes, Niteshji decided to call it quits and returned them back to me. I know, April Fool's day is approaching. But I didn't know that I will be made a fool two weeks in advance. I am just going to be alert the next time." Catch "Jaankhilavan Jasoos", tonight.