Court Proceedings... ?/ Bidaai ??

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So they spent the whole of last episode on the court case ?
The thing that shud have been shown in 1 scene was stretched thru out and the happy thing that we want to see was done in a half a scene !!!

And what was the Bidaai for suddenly, abhi tak AmBo yaheen reh rahe they, achanak kia khayal aa gya apne ghar jaaney ka ? And to which house, has the Malhotra family popped up from somewhere ? Or agar bidaai hui hai to ab SR bhi hogi, but alas we didn't see it !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If the Narangs had done this bidai at the time when AmBo misunderstandings were cleared; then we would have at least got to see some cute AmBo moments and the whole crap of Manji won't be there. The court scene should have finished much earlier and the court proceedings were nothing; but just waste of time.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well when they introduced manji track at that time they might haven't thought of ending SLB, i guess they just decided to end the show and ended it in abrupt manner, or if they were planning to end the show then they should have shown bebo leaving the house as soon as amrit came back to bebo life or as soon as he came to know about the truth, and then they could have proceed the show towards the end. arghhhhhhh all the show maker start show with lots of excitement and we really appreciate the beginning of any show but they always show us extremely horrible and disappointing endings.
Ambofan thumbnail
Yeah and SLB was also like this.
Whenever a fav show of mine is about to end, I always expect to see a good, organized end but it never happens.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
don't worry alju, they don't really show a good ending of any show...
don't kill me but Kumkum had one of the BEST ending ever, and i wished SLB could have end like that too.
Baby.Ash thumbnail
i agree it was really boring on the court case
Baby.Ash thumbnail
i dnt fink dat slb has ended if it did there would be a news of it ending on Tellybuzz
Baby.Ash thumbnail
I REALLY WANT SLB 2 ATLEAST DAT WOULD VE REALLY REALLY GR8!!!!!!!!😍
Ambofan thumbnail
Afee it is great to hear that Kumkum got a good end, it must be a bit of relief for you. There was a punnar janam track right, although this always turns out crappy but Kumkum did a better job I guess.
Always just caught glimpses of it.

Ashminaangel, I know you still wanna hope dear but the last scene of SLB seemed af it was the end... 😭
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I was also thinking the same they wasted all the epi in court.They didn't give us this happiness that we can tell that it had a great last epi.No Ambo moments no happiness nothing......But meine kabhi iss baat ka hope bhi nahi kia ke woh hamen good ending dege.They killed manji n Veer in jail.I don't think that cv's has some brain...