lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In today's episode it was revealed that Veer is the murderer and he was present in the court in a burqa and wearing a pendant. Now the pendant was a big one and was of a Hindu god. He was wearing a burqa. Now how is it possible for a Muslim to wear such a pendant. I mean, the pendant was so big and was visible to all and would anyone do such a stupidity to wear a pendant of a Hindu God with Burqa😡. Veer never wore such a pendant when he was working at the Narang's office. Then from where did this pendant come all of a sudden??? I think the CV's some how wanted to finish the show and didn't take much care to finish SLB's episode without any stupidity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But Veer is not a Muslim, he was just wearing the burka to hide himself obviously. Coz a Muslim won't wear a Hindu god pendant... So he must be wearing a symbol his own religious faith.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
I know Veer is not a Muslim. But he was wearing a burqa to disguise himself. If he was wearing a burqa; others would think him to be a Muslim women. One must be careful while disguising oneself. No one with sense would wear that pendant with burqa.
Ambofan thumbnail
Oh I get you, you are rite and just take it as another bloopers of our mahaan CVs ...
samirah23 thumbnail
Yes, you are right - he never wore the pendant while he was working with Amrit, so how come all of a sudden he's wearing it?  It was only to rush the ending so that Veer could be identified.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
these CV's just wanted to show at any cost, so they never cared about anything like this, and btw these CV's have always shown us horrible bloopers to ek aur sahi.
omg i never knew or had feeling that veer could be a killer, awww poor innocent guy turned into murderer arghhhhhhhhh
Ambofan thumbnail
But making Veer the murderer was tooo foolish.
It wud be better if the governess was the killer.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
But Veer had a stronger reason to kill Manji. She made the innocent guy a murderer. She insulted him very much that night.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Veer ki haalat dekh kar mujhe ek baat aa rahi hai
"ek larki insaan ko shaitaan aur shaitaan ko insan bana deti hai."
veer ki haalat dekh kar is baat pe yakeen karne ka dil karta hai, cos of this manji an innocent veer turned into a murderer awwwwwwwww tooo bad.