Written Update of March 24th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Show starts with Rukmi running to Ranveer and wakes him up as he is in bed and asks him what happen and Ranveer tells her that Rasal came here and I made her cry and I am sorry but what you are asking I cannot do and I can't have you be mad at me please don't me mad but I really can't do what you ask I wish I can bring my memory but I cant and I know everyone hates me for this and Rukmi tells him no one hates you and this is all her fault and take him in his arms and they both and Rasal is in her room thinking about what Ranveer said to her on how needs time and how Rukmi keeps asking him but he feels it's a burden he has to carry when he is around her and he can't do that because no one will be happy in meantime Rukmi wakes up in middle night and thinks to go to Rasal to apologize as she did wrong by writing that letter she thinks sure Rasal will scream and say some words but at lease her mind will be out of these thoughts and Rukmi goes she fins Rasal sleeping but go to other side of Rasals bed to turn of the light and as she keeps looking at Rasal and thanking god she trips over something and hits her head on the chair and is bleeds massively hearing he noise Rasal wakes up and she is shocked to see Rukmi and Rukmi is shock to see the blood on her head and as Rukmi runs out the room Rasal goes behind her but stops herself saying she is probably acting but why was she in my room and thinks she must of come to do her new plan and tells her self not to worry about her Rukmi goes to another room to looks for medical kit but cant find it she feels very dizzy and weak she falls on bed Rasal cant stop thinking about Rukmi and runs towards her as she remembers there is one at home and lot of blood had been lost she fins Rukmi fainted and runs to other room to get medical kit and helps her wound by bandaging and wakes her up and makes her drink water and haldi milk and Rukmi smiles and goes back to sleep in morning mamasa wakes up and sees blood and finds out Rukmi and Rasal in room and assumes Rasal tried to hit Rukmi and goes to tell Deep and they both go tell Ranveer and Ranveer fallows the bloody path and sees Rukmi on bed and Rasal on chair and he yells RASAL and she wakes up and he says how dare you how can you hurt your own sister like that you hate her this much that you had to hit her and Rasal is shock to hear this and show ends on Ranveer'.

Tomorrow: new entry of girl (did not show the face) who bumps into Deep (man they really need to fix this track between RasVeer and RukVeeer)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks ziddil. yeah, they want a girl for deep- how sick- he needs to be charged with murder and attempted murder and thrown into a dungeon and forgotten.