Brace yourself for tomorrow ..

sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
My best bet is that tomorrow is going to be the final episode.

It seems soo sad that the ending is so rushed, however what else could we expect from these stupid, idotic CVs.  Of course, we should not expect anything else 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ur right sinha, its useless to expect anything good from these CV's
OMG i can't believe that since i started watching the show i was hoping and still hoping that one day i will get to see ambo SR, but its all useless, lets see kia hota hai end mein arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes it seemed as if koi baat nahi, evrything has to come to an end but now when it's actually ending tomorrow, to boht ajeeb or upsetting lag raha hai. It is more coz of the way we made SLB real thru this forum.
OMG.... I feel sad !!! And I'm remembering the earlier episodes right now... the happy smiling AmBo frendship...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Yes it seemed as if koi baat nahi, evrything has to come to an end but now when it's actually ending tomorrow, to boht ajeeb or upsetting lag raha hai. It is more coz of the way we made SLB real thru this forum.
OMG.... I feel sad !!! And I'm remembering the earlier episodes right now... the happy smiling AmBo frendship...

OK alju i am already getting senty menty, so please stop this, otherwise i will actually cry, 😭😭😭😭😭😭.....awwwwwww feeling soooo bad as its ending, kash kuch din aur dekh paate SLB...gonna miss u my AmBo and whole CAST of SLB
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It would have been good if at least we got to see some happy moments of the Narangs and AmBo. There has always been some problem or the other. I would just love to see the Narangs and AmBo without any problems and having a happy life.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmin42

It would have been good if at least we got to see some happy moments of the Narangs and AmBo. There has always been some problem or the other. I would just love to see the Narangs and AmBo without any problems and having a happy life.

don't know why i still have a feeling that we will have SLB till next week.
it would be really great if we do get to see slb till next week, and in next week episode, we see, bebo is already went to her sasuraal, we see ambo SR, and then little ambo and then we see an end to the show. but seriously i didn't felt like that today was the last epi of SLB, something is still left to be finished.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I understand Afee but there's no use expecting anything dear. It will hurt.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

I understand Afee but there's no use expecting anything dear. It will hurt.

but i am foolish, still hoping to SLB till next week.
haiiiiiiiiii kash mera hope hakeekat ban jaye.