24th March Written Update PKYEK

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SHORT UPDATE

Abhay is going to the prom night with T. *Come on, we all knew Abhay had to be there is the entire PKYEK crew is thereπŸ˜†*

Tracker breaks up with Angad. Angad finds another girl to go to prom night. Tracker finds Shankar. And on the other hand, Misha finds Shaurya. 

Chand has been informed by the rulers of the vampires that they will abandon the traitor, Sid, and take away his powers tomorrow. Haseena overhears and tells Sid because she is worried. Sid is planning to fight with Abhay prom night. 

Sid is planning to suck Panchi's blood during prom night. 

*I AM GETTING SICK OF SAYING THIS (THANKS A LOT CVS, YOU ARE MAKING THE SHOW OH, SO TOTALLY ROMANTIC AND CAPTIVATING*sarcasm*)......NO ABHIYA 😑😑 BUT THERE IS KAPI IF YOU LIKE THEM πŸ˜‰*

*SID IS GOING TO BE VERY BAD TOMORROW πŸ˜›*

LONG UPDATE

Abhay is walking away from T. T calls out to him. He says, you have already cleared that you have no interest in me, right? T threatens him saying she has seen what had occurred between Abhay and Sid. And I will only tell you when you go to the prom with me. She does not want to loose the crown to the "charity case. Off the side, Abhya and T are looking at Kabir and Pia talking and laughing. Abhay agrees while looking intensely towards Pia.

Shaurya is talking to his reflection. He says, "I love you Shankar". Misha comes in and checks him out (he is wearing a towel, half naked). Misha asks him out and he agrees indifferently. He thinks, this is the perfect opportunity to have some time with Shankar. Prom night is the perfect place. Misha waves bye, and she walks out watching him.

Misha stops Tracker. They are talking about dresses. Tracker tells Misha that Pia helped her and she is excited. Misha is jealous and says I also have to get a dress and I only have Dad's old clothes he gave me. Tracker tells her, please don't wear those rubbish clothes.

Shankar asks Misha out. She outright rejects him, calling him crazy. She does not want to date a staff member. She declares she is going with Shaurya. Misha says that Shaurya asked her out. Shankar storms away. Misha is left thinking, what is wrong with Shankar? He is acting so weird.

Tracker has her moment with her lovey dovey boyfriend. He end sup offending her prom dress which is a red miniskirt. Eventually it ends up in a break up and challenges to find a better prom date. Kabir stops Angad. Kabri calls him an idiot for breaking up with Tracker. "You guys are made for each other". Kabir says you need to understand girls. You have to be patience. He starts talking about Pia. He says after pursuing her for so long, she finally said yes. Kabir suggests a plan for Angad. Angad listens closely.

This girl is checking out boys who lined up in front of her. She rejects each one. Last is Angad. They end up going as dates while Tracket watches, shocked and angry.

Abhay walks into this house. Chand calls him. Chand informs him that he has talked to His Highness. I have told him what Sid is doing. His highness said to treat him as a traitor. Abhay is content with this decision. Chand is worried that Sid will come after the ring. Chand says the decision for Sid will be made tomorrow by his highness, what if he does something crazy tonight? Abhay tells him not to worry, I will take care of him. Chand says that's good. If you can control him tonight, Sid will have to leave tomorrow and it will be all smooth. Haseena is worried for Sid. She plans to help Sid because she does not want him to be abandoned.

Tracker is searching for a guy. She finds Shankar. She begs him to be her date. He agrees once recalling Misha's rejection. He plans to get back at Misha by going with Tracker.

Haseena is with Sid. She tells him, do you know what can happen if Cahdn finds out I came here? She tells him to leave this place. She warns him that Abhay is keeping an eyes on him and tomorrow his powers will be taken away. Sid thinks, "tomorrow strength will be taken away from me. Not tonight. I am so much stronger than you, Abhay." He plans to fight Abhay. Sid calls Pia saying she needs to hurry to the office so she can give him advice for Panchi. He thinks to himself, "Yeah, Pia. I need advise, whether Panchi is as delicious as she looks". 

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
thanx for the update yaar...
it was a boring episode...but TrAngad scenes was cute

sid is a jerk...after T now panchi...seriously all he thinks only blood...blood...i hope his identity is revealed to both panchi-piya...i would love to see panchi giving one tight slap across his face for playing with her emotions and feelings
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!!

i'm really disappointed at sid, i thought he liked panchi as a friend at least :(
thnx for the update
i hate sid srsly just forget blood but then again he cantπŸ˜†
patakha-guddi thumbnail
thnx fr da update it was lovely
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aah ... sid planning to kill panchi? ... Too much.

Thanks for the update
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnxx for the lovely update