Urvashi in love with Anuj? Article

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Urvashi in love with Anuj?
Urvashi Dholakia, aka Komolika of Kasautii Zindagii Kay, might have excelled as a vamp on telly but she seems to have found her love in real life. The mother of two, Urvashi was seen having a cozy dinner with actor Anuj Sachdev, of Sabki Ladli Bebo, at a lounge in Mumbai.  The two looked lovely as a couple and were very comfortable with each other. But instead of admitting to their relationship, the duo is sticking to -We are good friends line. Pity!!

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Riddhi-loves-dark-roles&aid=2689

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after reading this i am seriously going to faint, i know i shouldn't be commenting on someone's personal life, but anuj and urvashi NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY,
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many articles popping up about Anuj-Urvashi. It is just😲
ParulRatiShivi thumbnail

Originally posted by: juhuti

after reading this i am seriously going to faint, i know i shouldn't be commenting on someone's personal life, but anuj and urvashi NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY,

What Wrong With Anuj As He Lost Is Mind Seriously...This Is The Disgusting News Ever ... Same Here Sorry For Commenting On Someones Personal Life But Anuj-Uravashi No Way At All... Don't Get Me Wrong Guys But I Would Say That Shiv-Anuj Make A Real Perfect Jodi Too They Look Like If There Made For Each Other In Real And Reel Too I Always Want To Say This Now I Said...I Know That She Younger Then Him And This Sound Silly But Would Like To See Them Together In Real Life... If This All True Why Isn't Anuj-Uravashi Just Admitting The Relationship For God Sake If This Is True Then I Will Hate Anuj For This Seriously
Edited by Mythily2 - 13 years ago