WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE CAST AND DIRECTOR?????

atzyxx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
first of all i love laadli and all the charcters and there acting skills. I am also very sad it is going to end soon...

But todays episode was lyk wah the hel???? i mean when bebo had the gun in her hand amrit and the fam did not even react well at all...amrit was soo calm about the whole thing his expressions were totally down hill tday..when she was being taken away by the police he should have been more emotional or fighting for her back or stopping her from going but NO the directors did nto think of that...and when they find out at the end that bebo is not to blame and she is free AMRITS FACE JUS DROPPED..he did not look happy..i mean is tis because it is going to end and they cannot be bothered..we should have seen some romantic scenes..of amrit being a hero and telling his wife it will all be alright he will make her free...but no NOTHING....IT IS ABOUT TO END AND WE ARE NOT GETTING DECENT EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Bebo was so shocked and was unable to make any reaction. Even while narrating the entire events and when the police was taking her she was unable to believe that she murdered someone.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT amrit didn't said anything, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ufffffffffffffffffffff
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you atzy and thank you for bringing this up. This is exactly what I was thinking while watching the episode.
Mummy ji Papaji's jail track was soooo emotional and today probably they didn't even have time to be emotional.
Lagta hai jaldi mein director Amrit ko kehna hi bhul gya coz these damn CVs just want to end the show...😡
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
i hated today's episode, it was totally an stupid one, omg so much happened and there was no emotion in the show, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kaha jakar main mera sir phuroon, feel like banging my head somewhere. uffffffffff mujhe ye nahi samajh a raha hai ke khud ka sir phuroon ya phir in CV's ka arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
https://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/Nascarfan3824/Animated%20GIF/th_BangingHead.gif
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVs ka obviously !!!
Wish we cud do that...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

CVs ka obviously !!!
Wish we cud do that...

life mein agar kabhi bhi ye CV's mere saamne a gaye na to inki shaamat nahiiiiiii...