Another wasted episode !!!

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry to inform this but today was another whole episode wasted on Gursheel's confessions after Manji's death and Bebo's arrest. Yes death n arrest n Gursheel only !!! 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And I wonder what the CV's are planning to show us tomorrow.
lakshmi42 thumbnail

Yes dear. Manji is dead. It hasn't been revealed who killed her. Since Bebo was having the gun with her the police arrested her.
Edited by lakshmin42 - 13 years ago
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And I wanted manji to become good and marry veer :( and she died thinking amrit loved her :( oh well doosre jaanam main amrit will kick her butt and tell her that he loves bebo only!
and thank god kanak is saru and ashoks real daughter atleast that mystery is solved!
The article lied and said manji was positive! She was never positive!
But atleast gursheel told the truth. now that manji is gone, and goldie and gursheel are good. and the governess will be arrested or leave.
Ambo will (hopefully!) have time for some romance and to make some babies!!!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Manji was never positive. She was a selfish who never cared for anyone else.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arghhhhhhhhhhhhh another wasted episode, now what can we really expect to see in one episode, its mean they won't show us ambo moments, tomorrow episode will be over with bebo getting out of the jail arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me going crazy. i just hope we will have one more week of SLB, plzzzzzzzz CV's show us ambo moments plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Ambofan thumbnail
But I don't we'll get to see more SLB, this means I won't have to do any update this monday... 😭
They shudn't have added the death sequence, could have spent that time on happy stuff like AmBo moments and everyone at the dhaba eating jalebi etc...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me going all crazy
today episode was seriously totally wasted one, there was nothing in the episode, OMG bebo was taken by the police but her hubby amrit showed no emotion, arghhhhhhhh how unrealistic, uffffffffffffff for once can't these CV's make us happy, can't they end the show on happy note so we can cheerish it, and miss it, if they won't show anything good in tomorrow episode, then i won't miss the show at all, i guess this is what these CV's deserve😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Ambofan thumbnail
Afee I completely understand your anger dear...
This is how I felt...
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Afee I completely understand your anger dear...
This is how I felt...

kia dunia mein sirf hami loog samajhdaar hai, ye CV's ko kuch samajh mein nahi aata hai kia, i wish hamara emotions, love, upsetting ye CV's samajh paate. to shayad hamare liye bhi kuch kar dete.