Written Update of March 23rd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Not much happening in these episode I feel like the track is going in circles

Rasal tells Rukmi she remembers all the promises but at that she did not think Rukmi would do something like this and I made promise to myself from situation right now that as soon as Ranveer gets his memory back I will makes sure to kick you out this house with his own hands and Rukmi is so sad hearing this goes to tell MS that her sister hates her as she thought she was just angry with her but MS tells her that she is just angry and we can't understand it as any woman would hate to share their husband and for that she would hate anyone somehow if RasVeer get together only then she can forgive us and Rukmi is thinking what she can do that when he conscious come and say somehow you need to bring them close to one another and this is perfect tiem as Ranveer is in Nasha and Rukmi says no to herself first as its lie but her conscious says of course you would not do it it's not in you as you love him now and hearing this Rukmi decides to do it and puts note on Rasals table that Ranveer would like to see her in Bride avatar and as Rasal read the note she gets happy hearing this and Rukmi goes to Ranveer whois laughing like idiot with Deep and Mamamsa (ok this part was really stupid but the way they were laughing and acting made me want to laugh and say how stupid are they) as Deep and Mamasa see Rukmi they go get more Bhaang and Rukmi tells Ranveer she has surprise for him as she will be dressed as bride waiting for him and as Mamasa gets back they laugh more (stupid) as Ranveer gets back Rasal is waiting for him and Ranveer hugs her and tells her how much he was missing her and is happy to spend his first night of holi with her and Rasal is very happy but as soon as he says Rukmi she goes quiet and he keeps telling Rasal thinking its Rukmi that he is so happy and that when Rasal turns around and take her duppata off her head and tells him its Rasal and says I am upset about you calling me Rukmi but you coming close to me and wring that letter is more than enough for me and Ranveer says I did not write you any letter and tells Rasal that he wants to move on but he can't move like this he can't force himself on her because that will be not good for any 3 of us and Rukmi is always pushing me towards you but I can't you need to give me time I wish I really wish I can remember but till then you need to give me time and Rasal says she will and runs away and as Rukmi is thinking everything will work out Rasal comes yelling at her saying how can you do this you are trying to turn Ranveer against me by showing him how caring you are towards me but all your plans won't work and Rukmi tries to say I was trying to help you and Rasal says I don't need your help I understand your plan very well but it did not succeed as Ranveer ask for time and I will give him time and they day he gets his memory back I will make sure he kick you out the house and show ends o Rukmi (woman stop helping her no matter what you do for her she will think you are against her might as well do things against her that way Ranveer gets what he wants and Rasal is not blaming you for no reason and you won't feel too bad because if you get blames for something you are not ding might as well do it'.what you all say)

Tomorrow: Rukmi gets hurt on her head and is bleeding and falls on bed and Ranveer ask Rasal how can she'.(and I don't have to full pre-cap so if someone does please let us know thank you)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is the full pre-cap for tomorrow:

Tomorrow: Rukmi gets hurt on her head and is bleeding and falls on bed and Ranveer ask Rasal how can she hurt her own sister in this manner by giving her such a bad wound. Rasal looking helpless.
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI Zid:

thanks for lovely update, I am also feeling a little fed up - its dragging .. I think the CV's have no idea how to move forward so they are dragging the track .. and I feel for Rasal but I so want to reach into the tv or in this case my computer ( i watch online) and give her a really hard slap so her brain rattles and she comes to her senses :-)
iloveamit thumbnail
thanks so much for written updates :)))