23rd March- PKYEK Written Update

.Lina. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

SHORT UPDATE

Kabir asks Abhay if he and Pia are together. Abhay says, never. 🥺

T makes fun of Pia 🤢. Kabir asks Pia to the prom 😲.Pia agrees.

Sid asks Panchi to the prom😍. She agrees.

Arnav thinks Misha is pregnant🤣. Misha finally tells him the truth👍🏼.

*NO ABHIYA.😭😡😭*

*Basically the main point of the episode is.......PKYEK CREW IS HEADING TO THE PROM NIGHT*

LONG UPDATE

T is saying a speech about prom. She tells everyone that prom night is the most important night of college. She invites everyone to prom. The theme is (I actually can't understand what she said). She gushes about how she has won for two years and she challenges the girls that she will win again.

Kabir thinks, the only person I want take to the prom is Piya. Pia already said she is not with Abhay. Who knows? I'll have to find out. Kabir stops Abhay and asks if Pia and Abhay are together. Abhay assures him I will never be with Pia. Kabir tells him I will take Pia then. Kabir asks who Abhay is taking. Abhay tells him he will not be going. Abhay tells him again that Pia and he are not together.

Panchi calls Misha saying that she should be prepared nicely for the prom because it is a very important night. Panchi searches for a dress for Misha. Misha hesitantly agrees. Arnav tells them they will not go anywhere. Panchi and Misha have to take a blood test. The entire family has to take the blood test. He lies that it is for insurance. He is actually trying to find out if the woman was right about Misha.

Panchi starts squealing over the needle. Once the needle is removed, she rushes to bathroom to throw up. Arnav calls Misha next. Misha is scared too over the thickness of the needle. She also runs away once it is done. Arnav is happy. The doctor asks if he wants to do any other tests. Arnav says for Misha, please do a pregnancy test. Misha comes in and overhears. She screams out, "What?!" She's shocked and angry.

Tracker is asking Pia what she should wear. She wants break T's confidence. Pia recommends a dress. Tracker is happy. T comes and gossips while Pia and Tracker are behind her. She accuses Pia of kissing up to her boss. She says, they should realize Sid and Abhay are interested in T. They were fighting over her. Her clique girls ask who she will choose. T says we'll see, the boys should not have gotten interested in the charity case. The clique girls say, you should forgive them. T calls out Pia and makes fun of her being a loner.

Kabir comes and badmouths T. Kabir proposes to Pia. She accepts. Tracker says, "I guess someone else is turning out to be a charity case".

Misha is yelling to Arnav. She asks, "Don't you trust us?" Arnav says, Trust? He addresses about her weird behavior. Misha bows her head down and Arnav thinks she is crying. He comforts her but she says I'm not crying! I am laughing. Did you really think I would be a good and obedient wife? It is all an act. When it comes to love, you have to do this type of things. Arnav is surprised, his Misha is in love. They talk about Misha and her lover. Arnav advises her on telling Shaurya about her love for him.

A girl barges into Sid's office even when Panchi stops her. She accuses him of lying. Sid tells the girl, actually I am in love and I can't date you. The girls storms off. Sid thinks, "In order to get to Pia, I will have to impress you, Panchi". Sid gives Panchi his "dating" book. He asks her to burn it or get rid of it. Panchi is happy.

Shankar is talking to his mother. He says I know Misha. She is the one for me. His mother encourages him to go after her. Shankar is planning to ask her out to prom. Shaurya comes in through the window. Shankar talks about how you should go straight out and tell the person you love your feelings. Shaurya agrees.

Panchi thinks, wow Sid has had a rocking life. She daydreams of how she will have a wonderful life with Sid. Sid comes and talks to Panchi. He asks her out to prom. Panchi grabs the phone and asks who she should dial. Sid stops her. Panchi asks if she should ask someone from the diary. He says, I already told you to burn it. I was going to ask you. She plays hard to get and says she might have plans. Sid pleads to her saying, "Panchi. Save me." Panchi finally accepts his offer to go to the prom with him.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!

a nice episode after so much tension :)
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update dear..i appreciate your efforts :)
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update.😊
thnx for the update
huhhh i just am so angry at abhay how can he say he nd pia wont be together srsly this man is huhhh😆
luv kabir