Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Saadrita really a lovely poem !!!! Truly beautiful and excellent !!! I liked the way you wrote about "hum bhi tumhaare dost hai " !!!!!

DK ... It's ok you wrote what you felt !!! Heathe Ledger has indeed beautifully portrayed Joker's role !!! And I appreciate that you have compared his performance with Adi sir's !!! But maybe what everyone and I too feel is that the psychonaut Jokers character will be unsuitable for him !!! I'd rather like to see him in the DA's role !!!! Anyways let's leave this topic and move ahead 😊
This thread is moving fast !!!! Looks like you'll have to open a new one by tomorrow Nanda !!!

Ya it has woken up after a two day sleepπŸ˜†
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In  the movie The Dark Knight... Harvey Dent was a District Attorney. He, Commissioner Gordon & Batman teamed up to fight crime & bring justice to the City Of Gotham.

All was going well... but then Harvey's Girlfriend Rachel died in a bomb blast. Harvey also was heavily burnt & injured... & this blast was caused by many corrupt officers within the police department. This unfortunate incident brought a change in Harvey. The Joker also influenced him. He turned negative, but not totally.

He took laws in his own hands... & even tried to attack Gordon & Batman ----- who were innocent. He died accidentally... after getting many severe injuries.

Batman & Gordon decided not to let people know about Harvey turning negative... because Harvey was The White Knight of Gotham ------ The true Face Of Gotham.
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Harvey was the one who lead from the front... thus, police & lawyers were able to gain the trust of the common men...

Batman used to fight the crime... but nobody could fully trust the Dark Knight... Gotham's people's hope used to lie on Harvey...

That's why... He was The White Knight...
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bechaara thread toh hamesha shaant hi rehta hain!!!! πŸ˜†
This had brought tears into my eyes. He shutt ot the men who cared for him. We all tend to do that . Dont we. 

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Haan, yeh toh hota hai sabse...
You also did it two days back!!! didnt you sweety 
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Chirko, chirko, zakham pe aur mirch chirko...  Now, I can easily relate that scene to myself!!!!

Originally posted by: Rashida13

Chirko, chirko, zakham pe aur mirch chirko...  Now, I can easily relate that scene to myself!!!!

Yes Abhijeet shut out the two people who wanted to and were capable of helping him. We all do that sometimes or the other.

Because of pain inflicted by someone else we give pain to those who can help us overcome  that pain

Its a universal truth
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Yeah, though I don't understand why... till now that guilt is in me...