SPOILER - VAIBHAV IS GOING TO ...

HitmanH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A lot of things are happening in Vaibhav Virani's life in Mukti Bandhan and he has absolutely no control over them. But soon he will get to know about the person controlling the events happening in his life.

A source says, "Vaibhav has got to know that Dalichand did not create a scene in the party on his own. But, he hasn't got to know about the person behind it. He doesn't even know the person responsible for the fire accident that Sabina met with. But, he will soon solve the puzzle and get hold of the real player.

"At present one will see Devki getting married to Vaibhav but soon after the marriage, Vaibhav will get to know about his father's deeds. He will realize that his father has been playing with his emotions all this while and he will revolt. He will get back to Sabina and try and be with her most of the time. This is when IM Virani will plan to remove Sabina out of his life and he will send his men to attack her but, unfortunately, Vaibhav will get killed in the bargain."

Another source says, "The story line of the show was to change but since the TRPs have not been getting any better it will remain the same. The channel has also realized that IM Virani is not connecting with the audience hence they are trying to change the focus of the story to another character."

Siddharth remained unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girl2die4 thumbnail
ooh no VAIBHAV is going to die???
Prud123 thumbnail
What Vaibhav is going to die.No this is the worst news ever and whom are they going to focus the story on now?And obviously people wont connect with IM Virani where is the doubt in that a person who disregards his own son's feelings and treats him as an investment obviously people wont connect with him.Why are they surprised
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I donno about others , but i can easily connect with IMV , i am a mgmt student and knows very well wat kind of games u play in market for survival and i prefer this rather than scheming and plotting 24/7, nagging ladies , cry babies , oh god .......well why talk about IMV, there are many ppl who tears sons as means of wealth and nothing else atleast he is not as bad as that , well some times i feel IMV is right ,

we have many shows where kids  dances to tunes of their parents who uses them for their own happiness 😆

Coming to Vaibhav  , he is back bone along with IMV, and Devaki ,  if he dies there is nothing much left to watch other than battle of D and IMV, which if handled properly can do well .....

well lets see wat happens
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

no yaar vaibhav cannot die , its a trick to fool us, generate interest

and u know naa in soap world death is not permanent
saniyat thumbnail
nooooo! he can't die .... he has to live a long happy life with Sabina😭 
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
W*H? I hope they stick to original storyline..an dfocus on IMV...and Vaibhav dying??? omg
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Vaibhav dying.....vaibhav having an extra martial affair with Sabina....ewwww. What kind of crap story line is this? where did you get this info from? If Vaibhav marries Devki he should be faithful to her. It would be horrible for both Vaibhav and Sabina if either one them takes part in cheating
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
this little too over dramatic....i was quite liking whole stuff till now but after reading whole article too muchh..that vaibhav going to die there's not much left in story to explore except IMV & devki fighting in corporate to take out frustation of personal front in professional front....
it might goes more from devki's side as she is going to get more dhokha from IMV.

Edited by loving_bird - 13 years ago
prcns thumbnail
thnx for sharing😊

but i dont know y they wrote tht IMV cant connect to audience. To me, he is doing a grt job. Its totally convincing to me. Also, i dont want Vaibhav to die............thts to bad......wht r d CVs doing?😕 Vaibhav is such a strong n interesting character. He also has a good plot w/ him.......dont know wht d Cvs r upto??🤢 they shud seriously drop d plan of Vaibhav's death. Also, pls continue Sid-Rajvi's story.........