kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Epi starts with holi puja going on.   and bhaghat family praying with geeta and raghu there also.   Mami says it feels good that all of us are together...and Dr. bhaghat says i wish all things return to the way it was...and rahul says it will return and he takes his parents blessing.   Dr. Bhaghta says we wish for everyone to be happy and then kamya comes and takes their blessing.    and her mom in law says kamya u join me in making this family happy....and kamya is thinking...my foot...u willl never be able to live in patna as well...

Malini tells sudersan to invite the bhaghats for the holi.   so the family bitterness goes away.   Neelam asha and sudersan is looking on.   then sudersan says if u r making a new plan then tell me...as i dont believe u...anad malini says no i have changed and i only want bitterness to go away...and then neelam and asha convince their dad to call the bhaghats and he agrees.   Sudersan goes to invite the bhaghata but they are apprehensive but finally agree to come.   

Prince is also there and malini goes to hug him and Geeta is smiling.   Prince is leaving...and geeta stops him saying forget all old things and there is no one greater then mother...come...and she tells him to take her blessing..and he does so.    and she puts rang on him.   And sudersan says did u forget ur bahu..put rang on her as well.  and malini does it.   and she thinks later i will put black color on ur face.   U will see.   and malini puts randg on all..and they all go inside to play holi.   prince dreams about playing holi with geeta all romanticly.   and then he looks for geeta.    Mami is talking to geeta and tellig her to tell prince the truth that she is Geeta not geetanjali.   and rahul also tells her to do the same.   and geeta agrees.    Geeta is walking towards Prince to tell him the truth.   and malini comes in front of her.   

Pre-cap -- Prince is asking geeta....are u GEETA???  SPEAK!!!
Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago