Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well ! I really don't deserve such compliments you know ! After all I like what I do. I started watching JJKN when the Lavanya incident was happening. I fell in love with the show. Actually I was watching TV after a long time. Because I was clearly fed up of soap operas. In fact I first saw the show in my neighbors house. But then I was so unfamiliar with the characters. Can you believe it ??? I thought Aryan was a good character back then. Because the first scene I saw him was when he was giving Pari a thrashing. When hydroxide tried to convince me that he was the villain I wouldn't believe her because of the obvious reason. Then I decided to go on google and search about JJKN. Of course like everybody else I came across Vijay's website. The updates were a great help. Then Indian Forum was found. At that time I wasn't really such a regular visitor. Then one day when I visited the website I saw that they were having trouble with the updates. Which made me start thinking that I would do the update myself. Even though I was having exams at that time I knew that after it I would be free, free and free. It actually took me four or three days to really pick up all my courage and join as a member. My first post was an update itself. So that's how I become a member of such a lovely forum. Like everybody else I am also totally addicted to it. Its been really good fun with you guys. My debating skills , vocabulary and confidence have certainly improved thanks to all of you.

Edited by deadly - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Hi,

I started watching JJKN from last september. I missed the first week or so I think. The first episode I saw was when  Jassi comes back from the interview and she and Nadu joke that they will definitely find a job in the circus. I slowly found out that they Jassi was going around as "Jassi" and sony was hiding her real identity. My curiousity was aroused. I had to find out who she was. I was searching on Google for the article when I got Vijay's www.bhatter.com/jassi page. The journey had begun.. I initially visited only to get updates of the episodes I missed for a week. Then, India-forums(kg2pg) site was started. I used to read Ash's updates. Then along came Deadly. She has done a wonderful job till date without a break www.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiπŸ‘www.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiπŸ‘.  There are days when I had stopped watching the episode and just read the updates. I never missed the serial. that was  how good Deadly updates were. Now, we have so many members doing a fantastic job of updating different serials. This is one-stop shop for most of india's serial's and a way of connecting back with home away from home.  Now this is a part of life. As I have said many times on this forum, I am addicted to this. All credit goes to the moderators and the members. Also a special thanks to Vijay for creating this platform for all of to meet and discuss and express ones view freely. We fight, we shout, we discuss, we enjoy, we play, we make friends. I enjoy coming here. There is so much happening here that brings me back once and again.

So, three cheers to everyone for making this such a wonderfull forum.. Hip hip hurry... www.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiπŸ‘www.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiπŸ‘www.bhatter.com/jassiwww.bhatter.com/jassiπŸ‘  And at the rate we are going, Vijay's dream number of 5000 should not be far away.

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
Nupur thumbnail

yup my story is the same google->www.bhatter.com/jassi->india-forums, i wanted to find out the mystery after purab disappeared and always thought that jassi was way ahead in india than here in the US and so started looking arnd for updates on google, only then i found out that jassi runs the same in india and in the  US unlike a lopt of serials on other channels which are a month behind in the US so one knows the story in advance!

Thanks a lot vijay for starting this forum and i'm sure your dream will cone true very soon 😊

jammy thumbnail

Well,

This is nice topic, Although I am not even 15 days old on this forum, I am already feeling like a part of the family and thus I would like to contribute my story. I hope nobody minds πŸ˜‰

As far as JJKN is concerned I am with the show since day one. I like the look on Pari's face when she first saw jassi, I even hated the gaurd who wouldnt allow jassi to enter for he was sure that jassi was not called for a job!!

I found this forum as every user did, Thanks to Bhatter's website. But I was not looking for somekind of info or something, I was looking forward to put my creative views on what I think about the show and the way it is going etc. I tried doing it on the official site, message board but found it very ill adapted and the fact that they wont allow me to to post what I wanted to, I mean there is an automated censorship on that message board. If you speaking anything about la betty fea or something related to it (like jassi would eventually marry armaan etc)they just wont allow you to!!

So I came to this forum looking for the much needed freedom of speech and found this forum perfect for it. I am hooked to the forum and I am sure the forum like this would keep on going even after JJKN ends.

Thanks to vijay for the forum, and πŸ‘for the nice moderators.

Jammy.

alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hi every1...
all ur stories are touching and i have something quiet common with some of u...
google! google is like my godsite 😊 (u kno there are godmother and fathers u have a problem u go to them... just like tht...)
most of u were searching for jjkn and i was searching for ayushman...
and jammy u were atleast 15days old when u posted am only 2day old and am addicted to this forum...

and yes THANKS to Vijay for such a fabulous site and to all the moderators to keep us going... πŸ‘

alia.

Edited by alia - 19 years ago
Smile thumbnail

After reading all your messages i really fine happy being a member of this family.

As all the best to vijay for his dream of having 5000+ member.

Smile.

Edited by Smile - 19 years ago
navika thumbnail
Mene jassi to shuru se dekha jaab saab log usko pasand nahin karte hein tab se jab usko pehli naukri milti hein isliye. Tab hi se mujhko jassi jaisi koi Nahin aacha lagta or i am a big fan of Mona Singh and one day she is going to be changed. I bet.
rain thumbnail

wow ...great stories to go ..

on my part this is it ..ia mnewlt married and moved to states with my hubby we didnthave t.v for almost a month and after we got one we dont have the direct t.v service ..and this english channels here didnt appeal me ..so i thought why not try out on the internet n this was where i was directed to vijays site ..at first i was just a guest but later i felt why not join in ..n it was such a lovely experience ..everymorning i get up and first visit this site...

i am home alone here and we have such good frens here .

and the onlything i  survive here  is deadlys updates for jjkn .

thanks to vijay and all the moderators

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
       Wow! What interesting stories.I was an avid watcher of Jassi and Astitva before I came to states.Then here I got Comcast in Mass and continued watching Astitva and depended on set for Jassi updates (awful).Then I realised Astitva was a month behind.No update was availavle on Zee.So the google search lead me to India Forums and Arti's updates.I was a silent watcher for a loooooong time.Then in Sept I decided to register when I saw the discussion on JJKN.
        And got addicted.BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Vijay for creating such an unintrusive and hassle free forum.No software downloads,no unsolicited emails......I just love it. πŸ‘
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know how I came in here...I think I was looking for some information about JJKN may be if jassi was really mona as said by many articles and on the search I got this forums link and I clicked on the link but did not register the first time and then I came back may later started reading messages in my free time and then joined. Started to post messages and know I am addicted..........