Written Update of March 22nd

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rasal sees RukVeer together and Rukmi sees Rasal saw her giving kiss to Ranveer she feels uncomfortable but smiles because Ranveer is looking at her and Rasal runs to her room and cries that when Moomal comes and tells her that tomorrow is holi and last year Ranveer accepted you as his wife and I feel this year will be colorful just like last year and Rasal wishes that it happens and  in morning everyone is by Nake's picture (Ranveers dad's picture) and BT tells everyone how proud he is to have two sons one who s found and other one saved my younger sons life but Rukmi and MS exchange look on knowing the truth about them everyone is to play holi but not too much of a big party and everyone puts color on each other and take blessing but when Ranveer comes to Rukmi she tells him to go to Rasal and he does and wishes her Happpy holi and Rasal smiles and wishes him too with putting color on him as others continue Rukmi goes to Rasal but she walks away and Rukmi feels bad and MS sees this and goes to Rasal who is thinking how fun it was last year with Ranveer and Rasal tells MS she cannot forgive MS as he lied to her when she called him at that Aashrem and asked him if it was Ranveers voice she heard but he lied because he was helping his daughter she can never forget that nor can she forgive him Mamasa and Deep are drinking and thinking that as BT is so proud of him its good idea to double our celebration by visiting Thumri and as Deep and Mamasa ware to go Chanchel stops them and they listen and make plan to get Ranveer drunk by giving him prasaad as Rukmi walks in her room Ranveer closes the door and grabs her and puts color all over her face and he asks her to put it on him too and she does and he says this was very DRY and he grabs her tightly against him and says this is the time to me more close to one another and there is knock on the door and its Deep who tells him to come with him to drink and Ranveers tells him I don't drink and Deep tells him its Lord Shiva's prasaad and they go Rukmi is in her room remembering the time before they got married how they played holi and how Rasal got angry because Rukmi got colors on her and Rukmi tells her that I had no choice at your SIL forced it on me but once you get married to Vikram I will also see how you come to put color on me first and Rasal says I will and promise me you will too and they do and remembering this Rukmi goes to Rasal and remind her about it and tells her that let me at least put tika on you and as she makes a gesture Rasal stops Rukmis hand and show ends on Rukmi.....

Tomorrow: Rasal finds a note saying come dressed in bride avatar and as Rasal goes covering her face smiling as Ranveer hugs her but when Ranveer says Rukmi's name she freezes ( I have feeling she will spend night with him and make Rukmi jealous but little does she know Rukmi wants her to get close to him but if she does this he will hate Rasal more so let see what happens tomorrow)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago