kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Epi starts with Dr. bhaghat saysing we do not accept this marriage and then Dr. bhaghat telling rahul off for not suppirting geeta.   Her mom says did u see sindoor and mangalsutra....we have to accept this marriage.    we are parents of a daughter...not son.    malini is frying something...and jija also there.   jija taunting malini about prince leaving her.   and tu tu mein mein going on between the two.  kamya comes and says prince will surely come.   and malini says what??   Kamya says and then she faints.    

Geeta's mom explainin  to her hubby that they have to accept the marriage.   whole family trying to convience dr. bhaghat.    and he finally agrees.   and geeta is kinda happy.   and geeta and her dad hug.     Kamya is still inconcisious.   and malini is trying to wake her up.   She finally wakes her up and says Geetanjali is GEETA.    and Jija and Malini shocked.

Geeta getting out of the rickshaw...and asking for the address...as prince has called her there.   she knocks on the door and the door opens and Geeta goes in looking for prince.   But the place seems empty.   and prince says how do u like our new home???   and geeta turns around and looks at him and looks at the house .....and prince says i know u must be feeling weird...but i told u we would shift in a new house...so this is it.   

Kamya says she played a game with us...and she married prince in order to get her family out of jail.   

Prince is holding geeta's hand and says u made me realize how to live.   and then prince is speaking against his mom and geeta stops him form saying all this about his mom.   Geeta is trying to calm him down.    prince says on Holi says i hope u make malpura in this house as well.   and geeta says u will eat malpura as well..form ur moms hand.   

Kamya is telling plan to expose geeta.   and malini says i will expose Geeta in front of prince within 24 hrs ....over here Geeta is thinking i will make u meet with ur mom.   

Pre-cap -- Sudersan says to dr. bhaghat celebrate Holi in this house.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya290 thumbnail
i think prince shud turn into a vilian afta knowing d truth n get raghu n geeta together
priya290 thumbnail
plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz get geeta n raghu together we wan them together tied of princes boring title seqences